PDA

View Full Version : Goals

pumpkita
04-15-12, 05:57 AM
Still no goals on my bakery in my iPhone....miss them so much.

ariesblu
04-15-12, 07:38 AM
...ok.

pumpkita
04-15-12, 07:41 AM
xD no, really, am I the only one who doesn't have goals?

nmishii
04-15-12, 07:45 AM
I play 3 games and have never had goals. Androids do not get goals. So those that have had goals should appreciate that they at least had them, and that there are opportunities for them to have goals again.

pumpkita
04-15-12, 08:18 AM
I'm on iPhone, and I had goals until valentine ended...

kooky panda
04-15-12, 08:39 AM
valentine goals were the last ones released for idevices.

moda999
04-15-12, 08:40 AM

Me too. Loved them and hope they dish 'em out to all very soon x

sparks229
04-15-12, 12:48 PM
I miss the goals. I hope the next one isn't like a seasonal goals (like Christmas, new years, valentines).

pefk
04-15-12, 05:12 PM
Hi kooky.. Do you mean there will be no more goals as the valentines goals were the last ever for I devices or there has been none released since valentines.. Hope it's not last ever. Thanks

DAmanding
04-15-12, 05:27 PM
None have been released since the Valentines goals. I can't speak for TL, but I suspect they will only do this for their two big holidays that they create special app editions for: Christmas and Valentines.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 05:38 PM
Hi kooky.. Do you mean there will be no more goals as the valentines goals were the last ever for I devices or there has been none released since valentines.. Hope it's not last ever. Thanks
there are currently no goals after the valentine. I hope they release more down the line, but no word of any new ones coming yet.

sparks229
04-15-12, 06:22 PM
Isn't there also the Halloween? I don't start playing again until Christmas but I'm pretty sure I saw a Halloween edition for last year.

DAmanding
04-15-12, 06:48 PM
Isn't there also the Halloween? I don't start playing again until Christmas but I'm pretty sure I saw a Halloween edition for last year.

Ooops yes I forgot that one. However Halloween app didn't have goals last year.

trinityblaze
04-15-12, 07:03 PM
I remember goals aside from the holiday goals. I believe they were right before they introduced the Christmas goals with the new request system for goals. With hope, TL will put out some goals soon...I'm craving goals and I know I'm not alone on this feeling...

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 04:12 PM
oops...before the new goal system started last Christmas, it was called tasks or quests...not goals :p

DAmanding
04-16-12, 04:53 PM
oops...before the new goal system started last Christmas, it was called tasks or quests...not goals :p

I had there were tasks/quests for other Story games, but the Christmas goals were the first time I saw any for Bakery and I've been playing just a couple months short of a year. Was that something that wasn't rolled out to all iDevice users before Christmas?

kooky panda
04-16-12, 04:59 PM
I had there were tasks/quests for other Story games, but the Christmas goals were the first time I saw any for Bakery and I've been playing just a couple months short of a year. Was that something that wasn't rolled out to all iDevice users before Christmas?

The old tasks system was sent out randomly to idevice and android . this was removed from all games. I never liked the old task system, because it made you buy tables, chairs,etc even though you had already bought them in the past. Also with this old task system there were no rewards for completing the tasks.

The new goal system is much better... (with exception that androids were not offered these) There are some non-seasonal goals still in some of the games.(unless you have already completed them) No word on new goals coming.. but the good news is that TL has not said
no new goals will never be coming.

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 05:04 PM
Oh yeah!!! I forgot about having to buy particular chairs or tables to complete the task. I bought my iPhone in November and I had tasks as soon as I started playing both RS and BS. I got used to the challenge and I guess that's why I crave it to come back so badly. With hope, new goals will come out sooner than later. Like you said, TL did not say goals were never coming out. :)

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 06:34 PM

I started shortly before u!! :D early november to be exact. As soon as I started, there were tasks to play. I loved it. Then when the Christmas version came out in early December, they introduced the new goal system. Maybe since I was a newbie, I found the tasks exciting. However, it seems as though the higher level players did not agree! In either case, I would be thrilled for new goals or tasks!!

pefk
04-16-12, 07:33 PM
I think the Olympics would be a great time to release goals..different ones to complete where you could unlock bronze, silver and gold items like chairs, tables, wallpaper, etc. Even lots of mini goals to see if you can collect a flag of every competeing Nation...what other things can anyone think of?

kooky panda
04-16-12, 08:04 PM
I started shortly before u!! :D early november to be exact. As soon as I started, there were tasks to play. I loved it. Then when the Christmas version came out in early December, they introduced the new goal system. Maybe since I was a newbie, I found the tasks exciting. However, it seems as though the higher level players did not agree! In either case, I would be thrilled for new goals or tasks!!
I am a higher level player and I loved the new goals!! I hope they bring more soon.

kelliusly
04-16-12, 09:26 PM
Goal goal goal needed ...

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 04:53 AM
I am a higher level player and I loved the new goals!! I hope they bring more soon.

Sorry! I meant I don't think higher level players were a big fan of the old tasks. Since I didn't know any better, I just enjoyed it. However, I did think the new goal system was much better. I couldnt stop playing!! The only thing is, I felt guilty because my sister in law introduced me to the games and she never had the goals (Andriod device). I really hope the future goals will include both devices. Everyone should be able to partake in the fun!!

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 04:54 AM
I think the Olympics would be a great time to release goals..different ones to complete where you could unlock bronze, silver and gold items like chairs, tables, wallpaper, etc. Even lots of mini goals to see if you can collect a flag of every competeing Nation...what other things can anyone think of?

I love that idea!!!!!

HeraZ
04-20-12, 01:16 PM
I also like pefk's idea!