1. Who wants see neighbors with equipment first and you cant
have access to them.
2. It ruins the element of surprise especially if your neighbor
got the new update first.
Vote if u think the updates need to go out at the same time
Or at least Thursdays and Fridays

queentina3
04-15-12, 07:52 AM
I would love for everyone to get the update on the same day, so that is what I voted for. If that isn't possible, TL should at least try to have them done on Thur/Fri. When the updates were on Friday/Tuesday, it was bad enough, now they have it Thur/Tue and if anything, they should have made them Thur/Mon.

ariesblu
04-15-12, 08:02 AM
I think people should be able to get everything at the same time.

Branston73
04-15-12, 08:04 AM
I think people should be able to get everything at the same time.

Yes that will be good.

renee2425
04-15-12, 10:54 AM
To all who posted their responses thank me and my neighbors
are working really hard to get this changed so if you could spread
the word to you neighbors we will appreciate it if you need more
Info my storm id is renee2425

pinkster73
04-15-12, 11:19 AM
Don't they roll out the updates because of overload on the servers or something computery like that?

renee2425
04-15-12, 12:25 PM
No not really they just choose to do this

annmarie1976
04-15-12, 12:47 PM
Hi I agree everyone should recive updates at the same time....

renee2425
04-15-12, 12:56 PM
I hope u voted hoping it will make a difference

trace35
04-15-12, 03:51 PM
Is this a recent thing? I havnt heard much about this before but lately there has been confusion all over the forum!

pinkster73
04-15-12, 04:07 PM
Is this a recent thing? I havnt heard much about this before but lately there has been confusion all over the forum!

No its not a recent thing. It's been like that since they started doing weekly updates.

greygull
04-15-12, 04:10 PM
Don't they roll out the updates because of overload on the servers or something computery like that?

I'm not sure if it's overload, but I know the CMs have said that releasing to everyone all at once does create some sort of problems for the servers.

I have passed the suggestion along for the days to be changed as well :)

RealFarmer1222
04-15-12, 04:27 PM
How 'bout everyone that downloads the Slots game get their updates on Thursday.....everyone else, Tuesday???

DAmanding
04-15-12, 05:10 PM
How 'bout everyone that downloads the Slots game get their updates on Thursday.....everyone else, Tuesday???

lol oh you are just SOOO wrong! ;)

LaPotet
04-15-12, 05:11 PM
I feel everybody has the right to get updates at the same time without prejudice. Tq

DAmanding
04-15-12, 05:13 PM

There are question and complaint threads every week. However the "Easter" update caused more upset than usual because it straddled the holiday causing some people to get their "Easter" content after Easter. This week's upset is spillover I think.

As Greygull said, there are legitimate technical reasons for rolling the updates out, but I think the Thursday/Friday approach would be a reasonable compromise.

renee2425
04-15-12, 09:05 PM
Yes it is not everyone is getting their updates at the same time
So I sent a complaint to team java and have started a poll in hopes
To make a difference I hope you will vote because this is unfair
to everyone

renee2425
04-15-12, 10:16 PM
No this is not a spill over its simply not fair it takes away the surprise
when u already know what on the machine

sunstorm01
04-15-12, 10:22 PM
I'm surprised when The level ups happened it didn't create server problems. Or did it? Maybe It created a bug and I was actually going to get a gem sale the next day. Everyone should get updates and sales at the same time.

DAmanding
04-16-12, 12:41 PM
There are technological reasons why weekly updates roll out and why certain features are not consistent across devices.

As for everyone being equal in gem sales or the limited edition items...I think that would take some of the fun out of the game. If you can't always count on getting the limited edition item it is that much more meaningful to you when you do get one you like. Plus it adds diversity to our bakeries that we would have a little bit less of if everyone had the exact same access to the exact same things. Besides TL did put out some of the favorite limited edition items before Christmas for everyone to have a chance at.

As for gem sales, knowing that they are random adds a bit of excitement when I do get one, especially if its a 30% or (the one time I ever got it, 40%) off sale. It feels a little more special. If TL released gem sales to everyone on a regular basis I can bet you that some people would probably be on here complaining about how TL is always up in our face trying to get us to spend money! :D

renee2425
04-17-12, 06:34 AM
To anyone visiting this thread if you don't agree do not post
anything we are trying to make change start your own thread
if you feel a certain way specifically at Deamanding..

renee2425
04-17-12, 06:35 AM
Read the next post below thanks...

kooky panda
04-17-12, 07:19 AM
To anyone visiting this thread if you don't agree do not post
anything we are trying to make change start your own thread
if you feel a certain way specifically at Deamanding..
Please do not moderate the thread.
Even if members do not agree with you, they do have a right to post on the thread as long as they remain on topic, follow the forum rules and contribute to the discussion.

pinkster73
04-17-12, 08:55 AM
Please do not moderate the thread.
Even if members do not agree with you, they do have a right to post on the thread as long as they remain on topic, follow the forum rules and contribute to the discussion.

Exactly! Kooky the bestest strikes again!

lin77
04-17-12, 09:24 AM
It should be everyone at the same time...but if the reason they don't do this is a technical reason then it should be Thursday & Friday. Not next Tuesday this is so ridiculous and completely unfair!

DAmanding
04-17-12, 06:33 PM
Just a note, I voted for Thursday & Friday to try to be as fair as possible within the technological limitations. I really do vote for a change, I just think its easier to get change incorporated that is realistic. :)

mingboo
04-17-12, 11:16 PM
how 'bout everyone that downloads the slots game get their updates on thursday.....everyone else, tuesday???

oh please do not encourage tl on the slot!!!

renee2425
04-18-12, 05:40 AM
Thanks for voting and I complety agree with your response
I am hoping for updates to roll out the same time but I will
take Thursdays and Fridays..

renee2425
04-19-12, 06:23 AM
Great news everyone Team Lava e-mailed me and said our feedback
will be passed for discussion to team development so keep doing what
you doing... Spread the word and keep voting..

farrels
04-26-12, 03:21 PM
I vote thurs. and fri.