PDA

View Full Version : Not giving me my money i earn

Hottottys
04-15-12, 04:07 AM
Why am i not receiving my money...i made 29000 last night and.it wasnt put on to my money...it stayed the same as last time.i checked the amount...and i didnt get daily log in money...why does this happen its the 3 time it didnt give me money i earned

moda999
04-15-12, 05:26 AM
This is going on in most of the TL games and you are not alone. Try these tips posted by others:
1. Only use the Valentine version if on IOS (perhaps an Android user could confirm for these users)
2. Close the games completely before you go to bed and don't leave running. Use app ****er or on IOS double hit Home to see apps running then force close games.
3. Whenever you first log into game do not accept or send any gifts or collect any tips / likes. Instead visit a neighbor or someone on the Social Tab. Tip / Like them if you wish or just click Home.
4. Keep a note of your coins and don't play until the total is correct. Repeat step 3 above if coins haven't been added. Sometimes takes a couple of tries but does NOT work every time.

This is how a lot of people are managing to keep their losses to a minimum. Good luck :-)

RoseMeyer
04-15-12, 08:31 AM
This is NUTZ!!! Most games on the internet can actually ADD. I guess this game is run by the marketing people or something. ;)

moda999
04-15-12, 08:43 AM
This is NUTZ!!! Most games on the internet can actually ADD. I guess this game is run by the marketing people or something. ;)

LOL, or something .......

Hottottys
04-21-12, 08:53 AM
I tryed all that and it is still not giving me.my coins.....

RoseMeyer
04-21-12, 11:45 AM
nothing you can do. You either tolerate it or play something else.
*shrugs*.

kooky panda
04-21-12, 03:03 PM
I tryed all that and it is still not giving me.my coins.....

What is the version of your fashion game?(check under menu-help- the little number at the bottom?)