PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story always gets stuck every 4 seconds on my Iphone 3G!

MelodyYumiko
04-15-12, 12:03 AM
Before it wasn't like that, it was just recently that bakery story always gets stuck when i'm playing it so it's very disturbing! Can anyone help me?
The Device : Iphone 3G version 4.2.1
Bakery story: original version , the latest version 1.4
Problem: Gets stuck each 4 seconds while i'm playing
StormID: MelodyYumiko

greygull
04-15-12, 12:22 AM
Is it possible to update your iPhone? Do you close out other apps before playing? Do you close out the game?

MelodyYumiko
04-15-12, 12:28 AM
i tried to restart my device and reinstall the game all over again several times but it still didn't work. :(

queentina3
04-15-12, 07:54 AM
Does your iPhone allow you to upgrade to at least iOS 5.0? The latest is 5.1 but I know some Apple devices can't upgrade to that, maybe if you can at least upgrade to 5.0 it may help. Also, in your iTunes do you still have the copy of Bakery Valentines? If so, you should try to reinstall that as the Bakery Regular hasn't been updated since December and doesn't have the bug fixes that were applied in the Valentines version.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 08:27 AM
You are probably have a memory issue due to your device being older.
since you cannot close out background apps on your device, make sure you restart you phone everytime before you come into the game .
Also you may want to check you phone and delete any applications that you are no longer using to free up some memory.

MelodyYumiko
04-16-12, 03:04 AM
Mayb the game version is too high for my device that's why it doesn't work well on my phone !
I shouldn't have updated the game version :( do u guys think so ???
And do u know how to get back the older version of the game ?? Installous doesn't have bakery story :(