PDA

View Full Version : Domestic bliss

bowhunter2117
04-14-12, 01:27 PM
How do I get the swing on my collectibles domestic bliss

WendingWanderer
04-14-12, 04:27 PM
That's probably the hardest one to get. (I want it too.) The others can come when you plant or harvest your own trees and crops, or when you water other people's crops or care for your animals, but the tractor only comes when you BUY buildings, field decorations, or landscape decorations.

I suppose the female gnome is as hard to get - only when buying garden decorations - but you can get her by mastering crops, so it doesn't matter.

I'd suggest buying a lot of inexpensive decorations. But don't hold your breath. Best is probably just to put the desire for the garage aside, and be pleasantly surprised when you get it two years from now.

mhuns
04-15-12, 09:49 AM
I bought alot of toolsheds, finally got it after buying limestone too

peteralan
04-15-12, 09:52 AM
I have been trying for ages and cant get the broom or swing set either

FarmerZionLion
04-16-12, 06:09 AM
I got four swings today alone by purchasing a bunch of hay bales

cbisme
04-16-12, 07:17 AM
i think the rare items are different for everyone

pinkster73
04-16-12, 07:49 AM
Have you guys seen my farm? And I have NEVER ever received one single collectible for the lost toys one. Not even a common one. It's broken or something.

queentina3
04-16-12, 07:51 AM
For Domestic Bliss the items I purchased that got my the full set was:

Fences
Hay Bales
Brick path
Limestone path
Flagstone path

You have to purchase quite a bit, and maybe not all of those items at the same time, but you should be able to get the complete set by buying a bunch of those things. I had purchased about 20 Limestone and got the swing set. I had purchased 20 Flagstone and got nothing, but a few days later I had to purchase 15 more and low and behold, I got the Welcome Mat. So purchasing in bulk of 1 item will usually do the trick.