PDA

View Full Version : Star Rating

Jukamama
04-14-12, 08:46 AM
How come every time I get a four star rating it drops back down to 3 sometimes back to 2.

RealFarmer1222
04-14-12, 08:55 AM
Every day your star rating drops a bit. I'm sure someone knows by exactly how much.

ButterPanda
04-14-12, 07:55 PM
the star rating is designed to drop like this so you keep going back to neighbors and tip.

DAmanding
04-15-12, 09:54 AM
fecsuper (the awesomest person ever on the forums) figured out all the nitty gritty details to tipping and star ratings in his thread on chain tipping (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26387-CHAIN-tipping-increase-your-Tip-Backs-and-maintain-a-4-Start-profile)

Jukamama
04-15-12, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the Tips anfd Info !

Jukamama
04-15-12, 02:03 PM
Thanks !

laVirtualCloset
04-15-12, 02:51 PM
Also, for those who don't have a lot of neighbors / new to the game, you don't have to tip a neighbor to increase/maintain your star rating. Just go to the Community Wall/Tab that's the tab in front of ur Neighbor Wall/Tab and visiting any of the random players to give likes. When I first started Fashion Story, I used this method to achieve a high 3 rating (meaning the progress bar was almost full to get to a 4 rating) before ever having a single nbr. You need nbrs to expand and they're convenient to increasing/maintains star rating (but not critical to getting the star rating).

The Chain tipping commentary is nice but essentially it's just visiting players. You can do that from ur wall, the news feed, your neighbor list, or the community wall. Good luck!

laVirtualCloset
04-15-12, 03:25 PM
Forgot to add: be careful of exclusively using ur wall to return watering/tipping/gifting etc. it can be a problem; while there is no limit to how long a post can stay on ur wall there is a limit to how many post can be on there at one time. The number is large enough that it won't affect most but if you engage in the social aspect of the game then it's possible to hit that limit. If you do, posts will roll off. I have a core number of nbr friends and we have conversations on our walls on a regular basis. You'd be surprised how easily those post add up.

It's probably not an issue for most, but it can be for some.