PDA

View Full Version : help needed

februaryheart2
04-14-12, 06:07 AM
i need help with linking my cell phone restaurant story to face book so i don't lose my game every time i need to replace my phone. pls help if u can.

sourlicorice2
04-14-12, 06:53 AM
You can't link it to Facebook

If you need to replace your cell phone then you can have your game transferred to it

Email: support@teamlava.com

Include the name of your shop, your ID, what level you were on, the game version, your old device and it's version

Also include the name of your new device and it's version.

You'll need to download the game onto your new device BUT don't create an ID for it.

februaryheart2
04-14-12, 07:06 AM
i dont even know about link ur phone until i had to start a new game so i all ready downloaded the game and created an id so can i download restaurant story a second time to the new phone so i can get my old game on it

sourlicorice2
04-14-12, 07:13 AM
i dont even know about link ur phone until i had to start a new game so i all ready downloaded the game and created an id so can i download restaurant story a second time to the new phone so i can get my old game on it

No worries, I think Teamlava can still transfer your game. Just let them know you created a new ID already. I think they just say not to create an ID cause you can transfer it yourself which I don't know how to do. But since you created an ID already Teamlava will have to transfer it now anyways.

mhuns
04-15-12, 09:53 AM
Make sure you know how many gems you have on old id, one thing you will need to know to transfer