PDA

View Full Version : Automated reply to messages by team lava

sezyseki
04-13-12, 06:11 PM
Now I see why players are so pissed off sometimes and have to come openly and complain in the forum. Team lava doesn't want us to complain in the forum when we have issues with our games but when you contact them especially when it involves lost of items,coins or gems they just send stupid automated messages that doesn't even help your situation.:mad::mad::mad:

greygull
04-13-12, 06:43 PM
Agents do respond to emails, they just send an automated one first. Many times, by suggesting people visit the forum, the reason they were emailing was answered here. Not always, but it can be helpful.

sezyseki
04-14-12, 04:24 AM
Agents do respond to emails, they just send an automated one first. Many times, by suggesting people visit the forum, the reason they were emailing was answered here. Not always, but it can be helpful.

Yes I sure got the first automated message before I got the second message.and when I replied to the second message throwing more light on my issues,they sent same automated message again making it 2 similar replies for different explanations.and again and again. What a way to help

kooky panda
04-14-12, 08:47 AM
Yes I sure got the first automated message before I got the second message.and when I replied to the second message throwing more light on my issues,they sent same automated message again making it 2 similar replies for different explanations.and again and again. What a way to help

everytime you reply to your ticket , you will get an automatic message letting you know your message was received.