PDA

View Full Version : Coins per plate on new recipes

kahlan531
04-13-12, 02:54 PM
Ever since the change in number of servings and coins per plate, and then the change back, have you noticed that all new recipes are 4 coins per plate without exception in both BS and RS. I am getting bored of this and would really like to see some new recipes that are 5, 8, 10, 12 coins like the ones on the original appliances. It is not as much fun to cook 16 hour and 1-day recipes to have them only be worth 4 coins per plate, no matter how many servings. An element of strategy and fun has been removed now that all plates are worth 4 across the board. It can be offset by shorter recipes being 1 and 2 coins again. Please Team Lava? Give us some variation!!

greygull
04-13-12, 03:02 PM
The 4 coins per late was happening before the price change/change back also. I've point this out to the CMs, asking for price variation. Haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping it's changed as well.

rooncake
04-14-12, 12:30 PM
I pretty much just ignore any 1 day recipies that do not generate more than 4 coins. I need to save up for expansions, so I really dont want too many 4$ food hanging around.

TeamLava please add some new 5+$ foods! That would be awesome :3