PDA

View Full Version : I have not recieved the Weekly update

hannahlmorgan
04-13-12, 02:04 PM
When I went onto my bakery story I saw that I had the limited edition offer but no weekly updates. I am missing the treat drinks machine and various furniture. Please can this be verified ASAP. Weekly update was for the 12th/13th April

For cafe chic, level 39

Branston73
04-13-12, 02:10 PM
You will get the update on Tuesday.

hannahlmorgan
04-13-12, 02:13 PM
Sorry release the update will be recieved soon no need to reply

ButterPanda
04-13-12, 02:23 PM
as branston said, if you dont get your update on friday, you will get it on the following tuesday.

jackie2006
04-13-12, 04:31 PM
I don't get update for this week either but I got the slot machine 777 update. LOL

sipsup
04-13-12, 07:01 PM
Dear Team Lava,
I find this very annoying. I receive ALL the new updates late, and havnt recieved the recent update with the flower tables and chairs along with the new "mixer". What I also find annoying is the fact that even though I don't have the new update, I still have the adds for the slot machine game.. Please fix this ASAP. Also, the updates are supposed to be WEEKLY, but there are only updates every 2 weeks in a month. Here are some ideas you can use for future updates:

MIXER DRINKS:
• Chocolate Shake (6 hours, $1,200)
• Caramel Frappuccino (10 hours, $2,350)
• Iced Green Tea (5 hours, $750)
• Blackberry Smoothie (8 hours, $1,450)
• Coconut Frosty (1 day, $1,895)
• Mango Smoothie (3 hours, $850)

OVEN TREATS:
• Coconut Macaroon (10 hours, $1,250)
• Maple Glazed Scone (8 hours, $850)
• Chocolate Mousse (12 hours, $2,110)
• Poppyseed Muffin (4 hours, $745)

TABLES:
• Strawberry Tables
• Plain Green Tables
• Happy Face Tables

WALLPAPER:
• Flower Blossom wallpaper
• Tullip wallpaper
• Strawberry wallpaper
• Polkadot wallpaper

WALL ACCESSORIES:
• Flower Bouquet
• Pretty Painting

ACCESSORIES:
• Tullip Vase
• Soaring Bird
• Tree w/ Bird Nest
• Apple Tree
• Bee's Nest
• Chirping Birds
• Frosting Table
• Baking Counter
• Comfy Chair

Feel free to use any of the ideas above so that new updates can be sent out every week! And please fix this problem. Thank you!

Love,
zimmy

MrswayneG
04-14-12, 08:30 PM
I guess I am waiting until Tuesday as well. Cafe chic, I have my fingers crossed. Add me & lets see who gets their update first. Storm ID: MrsWayneG

mommy1cakes
04-14-12, 11:10 PM
Love your ideas. I am sad I do not have flower table or new smoothly maker avalible don't know why..but I do hope they come up with more summer things like your strawberry idea also a few savory backery treats would be fun and decorations from around the world so people can decorate with things from their favorite or home countries...this is most fun game ever also I wish you could turn coins into gems tgwt would be huge

queentina3
04-15-12, 07:49 AM
Love your ideas. I am sad I do not have flower table or new smoothly maker avalible don't know why..but I do hope they come up with more summer things like your strawberry idea also a few savory backery treats would be fun and decorations from around the world so people can decorate with things from their favorite or home countries...this is most fun game ever also I wish you could turn coins into gems tgwt would be huge

LOL, we all wish coins could be turned into gems, but then TL wouldn't make any money. :)

You should have your update on Tuesday. I just love those tables and plan on buying more when I finish redecorating my bakery. They are perfect for this time of year! :)

irondog
04-16-12, 03:40 AM
I did not get the update 2 Fridays ago nor last Tuesday. so I am more than a week behind. I am missing the snack dispenser. why do some people get updates on Friday and some on Tuesday anyway ?

kattybell
04-16-12, 04:17 AM
I did not get the update 2 Fridays ago nor last Tuesday. so I am more than a week behind. I am missing the snack dispenser. why do some people get updates on Friday and some on Tuesday anyway ?

Do you have the most updated version? And the updates are sent out randomly, so if you don't have it on Thursday you'll get Tuesday.

irondog
04-16-12, 09:01 PM
yes kattybell i actually uninstalled the game and installed it again. so if Google play is up to date then I have the latest version. however I still can't make snack dispensers. I am confused to why everyone runs the same game at the same cloud server but only some of them can make certain items.....