PDA

View Full Version : Funny Things! LOL!

Branston73
04-13-12, 01:47 PM
What is the most funniest thing or experience that's happened to you?

pinkster73
04-13-12, 01:48 PM
I was attacked by an evil vacuum.

Branston73
04-13-12, 01:49 PM

Lol pinkster you are so hilarious!

Branston73
04-13-12, 02:26 PM
I was going on a train to get the next stop which was Bicester Village which should take around 30mins. Without realizing I got on the fast non-stop train to London (which was further up the line)! So in the end it took me 3hours to get to Bicester Village when it should have taken me just 30mins. I'm so stupid!!!!!!!

shakiba
04-13-12, 02:28 PM

Really pinkster? Don't you think its time to forgive that vacuum now? (I wouldn't lol)

pinkster73
04-13-12, 02:30 PM
Really pinkster? Don't you think its time to forgive that vacuum now? (I wouldn't lol)

Maybe I need vacuum therapy.

dalula
04-13-12, 03:40 PM
Haha... Today I accidentally slammed the door on someone's face, causing me to drop my cupcake(noooooo!) and I accidentally slapped someone's face... Oops :o andd I said something unintentionally that sounded wrong. :o I am so weird sometimes (correction: all the time)

Branston73
04-14-12, 01:40 PM
haha... Today i accidentally slammed the door on someone's face, causing me to drop my cupcake(noooooo!) and i accidentally slapped someone's face... Oops :o andd i said something unintentionally that sounded wrong. :o i am so weird sometimes (correction: All the time)

lol!!!!!!!

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-14-12, 02:54 PM

I was cleaning the hamsters cage and sucked the hamster up in the shop vac hose. lol. She was okay though. lol

pinkster73
04-14-12, 02:55 PM
I was cleaning the hamsters cage and sucked the hamster up in the shop vac hose. lol. She was okay though. lol

See? Vacuums are evil!!!

sunstorm01
04-14-12, 02:58 PM
That's hilarious. I can just see you looking side to side to see if anyone saw, pull the hamster out, sigh due to avoiding CPR, and possible harmful hamster diseases, pat him on the head, and whistle away like nothing happened. lol-

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-14-12, 04:57 PM
That's hilarious. I can just see you looking side to side to see if anyone saw, pull the hamster out, sigh due to avoiding CPR, and possible harmful hamster diseases, pat him on the head, and whistle away like nothing happened. lol-

lol. Oh you don't know the half of it. My niece had "Share Time" at Preschool and guess what she shared. When I picked her up a mob of excited kids surround me. Her teacher says you won't believe what she told on you. It was almost sad when I had to tell her it was true. lol

It was kind of funny. She comes beboppin over there and puts her little hands on the end of the hose and slurrrrpppp she went. I got it turned off pretty quick. It didn't hurt her at all. Just added some excitement to her day. lol

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-14-12, 04:59 PM
See? Vacuums are evil!!!

I'm sure my hamster told all her hamster friends....If you ever see a black round thingey removing debris from your home....RUN!!! Do not...I repeat DO NOT go and investigate! Nothing good can come from it! :)

pinkster73
04-14-12, 10:20 PM
The animal lover in me is like that's horrible, but the pinkster in me giggles a lot at the image. And your niece telling on you ha ha

queentina3
04-15-12, 08:23 AM
Falling on my tushy because my son couldn't stop on his roller blades yesterday and knocked me over in the process. My husband and youngest son just stood there and LOL until they had tears in their eyes. God forbid they come over and help us up, oh no, couldn't do that. We both had roller blades on and our legs and bodies were all tangled together. My tushy is still sore this morning and now we are going out to purchase him a new bike because he's out grown his old one which has now been passed down to the youngest.

I think I should be afraid, as he'll probably run me over next. :p

Branston73
04-15-12, 08:28 AM
Falling on my tushy because my son couldn't stop on his roller blades yesterday and knocked me over in the process. My husband and youngest son just stood there and LOL until they had tears in their eyes. God forbid they come over and help us up, oh no, couldn't do that. We both had roller blades on and our legs and bodies were all tangled together. My tushy is still sore this morning and now we are going out to purchase him a new bike because he's out grown his old one which has now been passed down to the youngest.

LOL!!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!

sourlicorice2
04-15-12, 09:19 AM
When I was about ten, I was taking Judo and really had to toot but was holding it in. Anyways we were practicing over the shoulder throw (I can't remember the name of the throw now) and as soon as I thrown and landed on the mat it forced the toot out. Of course it had to be loud. Boy was I embarrassed but t the others just stood there laughing like crazy, even the instructors. I couldn't help laughing after I got over the initial embarrassment cause it was just to funny watching the others crack up.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-15-12, 09:35 AM
The animal lover in me is like that's horrible, but the pinkster in me giggles a lot at the image. And your niece telling on you ha ha

I love animals too and would never have hrt her or anything else. You should have seen her cage. She had tunnels every where and 3 cages. And just for the record....it was hilarious. Well since she didn't get hurt.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-15-12, 09:36 AM

A bike would hurt more than roller blades. Don't even wanna think about that. :p

Branston73
04-15-12, 09:38 AM
When I was about ten, I was taking Judo and really had to toot but was holding it in. Anyways we were practicing over the shoulder throw (I can't remember the name of the throw now) and as soon as I thrown and landed on the mat it forced the toot out. Of course it had to be loud. Boy was I embarrassed but t the others just stood there laughing like crazy, even the instructors. I couldn't help laughing after I got over the initial embarrassment cause it was just to funny watching the others crack up.

That's making me laugh now!!!!!!!

carlena1103
04-15-12, 01:53 PM
hahaha! thats priceless

aaralyynnoel
04-15-12, 06:35 PM
so i was at my grandmas house with all my family for the 4th of july a couple years back.. i went to go sit on the porch and as i was walkng out the door, my pants got caught on the little thing that the door latches on and the pocket ripped and my underwear were showing.. then once i got them duct taped, i went to sit on the porch and i actually did, but when i got up to get a drink my pants got caught on a nail and the pocket came un- duct taped and ripped the whole back of my pants.. i had to wear a bathing suit bottom (which wasnt that bad because it was hot and raining, and i got a tan) but i was sitting in a chair while my dad was lighting a firework, one of the big ones that go boom really loud and put off a whole bunch of sparks, then it tipped over in my direction and shot off and hit my thigh and left a huge bruise that covered the whole back and side of my leg, and it looked like a playboy bunny logo (only with a few mess ups)..

Branston73
04-16-12, 08:10 AM
so i was at my grandmas house with all my family for the 4th of july a couple years back.. i went to go sit on the porch and as i was walkng out the door, my pants got caught on the little thing that the door latches on and the pocket ripped and my underwear were showing.. then once i got them duct taped, i went to sit on the porch and i actually did, but when i got up to get a drink my pants got caught on a nail and the pocket came un- duct taped and ripped the whole back of my pants.. i had to wear a bathing suit bottom (which wasnt that bad because it was hot and raining, and i got a tan) but i was sitting in a chair while my dad was lighting a firework, one of the big ones that go boom really loud and put off a whole bunch of sparks, then it tipped over in my direction and shot off and hit my thigh and left a huge bruise that covered the whole back and side of my leg, and it looked like a playboy bunny logo (only with a few mess ups)..

That's well funny!

sourlicorice2
04-16-12, 08:58 AM
About 14 years ago I was carrying two empty glasses, one in each hand, I had just stepped down onto the first wooden step and I some how slipped and slid all the way down the stairs. I managed to hold the glasses up and not break them but ended up with a huge bruise on my thigh.

queentina3
04-16-12, 09:00 AM
About 14 years ago I was carrying two empty glasses, one in each hand, I had just stepped down onto the first wooden step and I some how slipped and slid all the way down the stairs. I managed to hold the glasses up and not break them but ended up with a huge bruise on my thigh.

Drinking and walking should be made illegal. :p

kattybell
04-16-12, 09:01 AM

That reminds me of a movie, where the guy puts the glasses in his back pocket and ends up sitting on them. For some reason Clueless comes to mind but I don't think that's right.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 09:02 AM

Oh I know ;)

Branston73
04-16-12, 09:03 AM

That happened to me but with two cups of boiling hot coffee!

sourlicorice2
04-16-12, 09:11 AM
That happened to me but with two cups of boiling hot coffee!

Ouch. I'm glad mine were empty and I didn't break them otherwise I might have ended up with stitches like pinksters.

sourlicorice2
04-16-12, 09:12 AM

Lol I'll have to tell my dad no more drinking. They were his empty glasses that he'd left in his bedroom. Men are slobs. (runs and hides from all men on this forum:p)

kattybell
04-16-12, 09:15 AM
Lol I'll have to tell my dad no more drinking. They were his empty glasses that he'd left in his bedroom. Men are slobs. (runs and hides from all men on this forum:p)

Lol it's true though, I don't know how many messes I've cleaned up from my fiance....

DAmanding
04-16-12, 10:08 AM
When I was in college I shared a large house with five other students and as college students do we threw a huge party one night with a couple hundred guests. As I was walking down the steps to the basement I slipped about half way down and FLEW the rest of the way down the staircase. I didn't touch anything on the way down, I literally flew through the air and landed at the foot of the stairs blocking the door to the outside. It knocked the air out of me and I couldn't breathe or talk for a moment. Of course the people outside heard the commotion and were trying to open the door I was laying against. Everyone inside was freaked out and asking me if I was ok, but of course I couldn't talk. Later everyone was teasing me for drinking too much...but the sad part is that I was completely sober, I hadn't touched a drop that night as I was the designated house host to keep sober and keep an eye on the party. But no one besides my housemates believed me. I had an enormous bruise on my thigh too.

dalula
04-16-12, 04:27 PM
I'm scared of my hand now. I slapped someone on Friday, slammed the door on their face, dropped my muffin, and today i accidentally slapped my friend on the nose and i gave her a scar. :o

My school had a lockdown and it was a real drill, and i was stuck in English for more than one hour and i missed lunch. i needed to go to the restroom so badly, and when the lockdown was over i rushed to the bathroom. guess what? the bathroom was locked. :mad:

This isnt considered funny, but yesterday i saw a peacock on my roof! it was so weird... it went into my front and back yard. i think it was lost...

lylahmae
04-16-12, 07:09 PM
[/QUOTE]This isnt considered funny, but yesterday i saw a peacock on my roof! it was so weird... it went into my front and back yard. i think it was lost...[/QUOTE]

My neighbors have peafowl. They are noisy and messy(huge poo) and they eat all the food in my bird feeders! For your sake I hope it finds it's way home.

pinkster73
04-16-12, 07:21 PM
Speaking of birds, on the weekend I was getting SO annoyed at my neighbors incessant hammering and when I went to get the mail I saw it was a woodpecker. I can't believe how loud they are. My neighbor is probably annoyed at "someone" banging on their house tee hee.