PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Appliance Question

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-12, 12:29 PM
Some might remember that I recently had mistakenly put an oven in storage when I reached the appliance level at that time. Well, I'm not at Level 37 and eligible for another appliance. I want to make sure I understand and not botch it up again. LOL Do I understand correctly, that if I have an oven in storage and I put that oven back on the bakery floor, I lose my appliance eligibility for an appliance?

Thank you for your help.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-12, 12:31 PM
I meant that I am now at Level 37. Sorry ... don't know how to edit.

greygull
04-13-12, 12:48 PM
If another appliance slot has opened up, you can either take out an appliance you had previously purchased and stored, or you can buy a different appliance. You can store all of your appliance, and you will still be able to have the same number - let's say 10 appliances - at once. So if you have 10 ovens out, you can store all 10, and then have 10 drink machines. Or any combination of the appliances, up to 10.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-13-12, 12:50 PM
Thank you, greygull!

greygull
04-13-12, 12:52 PM
You've very welcome!

lindsayh942edition
04-13-12, 12:54 PM
Yes you are right that's why people normally switch appliences out when they can't add anymore and there's a new one

PinkStarbelly
04-13-12, 01:37 PM
Took me forever to figure out!! I was on level 40-something. So frustrated, I thought I had to sell my appliance at a huge coin loss, never crossed my mind that I could put it in the storage until I started noticing more and more nbrs had tons of cookies and cake but no single oven, only tons of drink mixers and vice versa. So I tried storing and HALLELUJA!! I was so happy but then I thought it was funny how I didn't figure it out until so long after..

sparks229
04-13-12, 07:03 PM
Haha same with me. I was like at level 41 and when I figured it out I was like..... :\ seriously? I could have been completing all of those goals faster?

greygull
04-13-12, 07:14 PM
Only catch to it - don't store an appliance that's in the middle of cooking. The food/drink will be gone, and there's no getting it back (I did that a few times myself ;) )

sparks229
04-13-12, 07:15 PM
Dont store a counter that has food on it too. Learned it the hard way...... 20 times :(

ladybugrentals
04-14-12, 10:19 AM
OMG!!! i hadno idea i could do this! I work diligently to reach next level to be able to purchase appliance. I kept wondering how in the world everyone had so many appliances. My life is complete ;-)

ladybugrentals
04-15-12, 04:43 PM
Ok wait. I spoke too soon. I am still limited to appliances on floor. Is there a set criteria (level, size bakery, etc).
Yes, it is pure jelousy. I see others with 15+ appliances.
Thanks

DAmanding
04-15-12, 05:05 PM
Levels to unlock appliances (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20726-Level-required-to-unlock-new-appliance-slot)

Start - 2
Level 5 - 3
Level 10 - 4
Level 14 - 5
Level 19 - 6
Level 23 - 7
Level 28 - 8
Level 32 - 9
Level 37 - 10
Level 41 - 11
Level 46 - 12
Level 50 - 13
Level 55 - 14
Level 59 - 15
Level 64 - 16
Level 68 - 17
Level 73 - 18
Then you can buy more slots for 24 gems per slot (plus cost of appliance)

ladybugrentals
04-15-12, 05:43 PM
Thank you SO MUCH. This truly helps

Purplum
04-16-12, 02:29 AM
I feel bad for my lower level neighbors when I see them with one oven, one drink machine, one donut maker, one ice cream machine, one seasonal appliance, etc, and some appliances with nothing cooking on them at all -- as I think they more than likely are not aware that they can store any /all of their appliances and put out whatever they feel like making at the moment. I always want to try and explain they can store them but I can't ever think of a way to put it succinctly on their walls and don't want to sound patronizing if they are actually already aware of it. With all the new appliances TL's been putting out, I think they should add storing appliances to their introductory tasks when you first download the game.

Mississippiiii
08-12-18, 04:41 PM
Ok wait. I spoke too soon. I am still limited to appliances on floor. Is there a set criteria (level, size bakery, etc).
Yes, it is pure jelousy. I see others with 15+ appliances.
Thanks
49 gems you mean??

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 05:26 AM
Don't forget that post which you were replying to, was posted in 2012 and the game has changed since then. Please continue discussion in newer existing threads. Thanks.

Closing this thread to avoid confusion and we have an existing Question thread.