PDA

View Full Version : My device is Not Updated

mrk_skate
04-13-12, 11:33 AM
my Galaxy ACE didnt get the last update of the rocket ship, touch table, sleek chair, robo dog, future rainbow, i tried to find updates on play store but no news. and i have a galaxy note and the update is correct... whats happening with my ACE, the update was not for all android versions?:confused: pls help me

greygull
04-13-12, 11:38 AM
Updates come out either Thursday or the following Tuesday. Device, operating system, etc have nothing to do with which day people will receive them. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

mrk_skate
04-13-12, 12:14 PM
Updates come out either Thursday or the following Tuesday. Device, operating system, etc have nothing to do with which day people will receive them. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

so it can be updated at any moment? or i have to wait until next thursday for the past and the new update??

greygull
04-13-12, 12:39 PM
You will receive the new update on Tuesday.

taniel4869a
04-13-12, 06:21 PM
I also have the same problem. I only receive the rocket ship as weekly update but the other updates do not exist. Does teamlava give out updates one by one or give out updates all at one time? I play restaurant story on htc incredible S. Does my software have some bugs? Thank you for your attention.

queentina3
04-14-12, 08:14 AM
I also have the same problem. I only receive the rocket ship as weekly update but the other updates do not exist. Does teamlava give out updates one by one or give out updates all at one time? I play restaurant story on htc incredible S. Does my software have some bugs? Thank you for your attention.

The Rocket Ship is the limited random offer sent out to some players, those will always be given on Thursday. The rest of the weekly update can be sent out on Thursday or the following Tuesday. If you don't get the regular weekly update on Thursday, you'll have it the next Tuesday.

tinyl
04-21-12, 11:07 AM
How do we know which update is random and which is weeky push outs? I dont understand the logic of pushing updates to some random players. Are TL only rewarding those pple who bought tons of gems? Of the nbrs, the only 2 players that hv the rocket ship were big spenders and bought a lot of gems!

DAmanding
04-21-12, 11:28 AM
One item available for gem purchase (in this case the rocket ship) is a limited edition item that is not available to everyone, only random players, and it always comes out on Thursdays. The regular weekly updates which might include furniture, appliances, and recipes are rolled out to everyone on one of two days. You'll get it on EITHER Thursday or Tuesday. It is random which day you will get the regular updates. The random availability of limited edition items and which day of the week you get regular updates is not based on device, level, or how much you spend on gems.

Most likely the reason that the two neighbors of yours who are big gem spenders are the only ones with the rocket ship is because the limited edition items are usually not cheap and only big spenders will typically buy them. You probably had a number of other neighbors who got the offer but chose not to buy it.

tinyl
04-26-12, 12:53 AM
What is TL trying to do by offering limited edition items to random players. TL games are getting more frustrations and less fun!