PDA

View Full Version : You know something I really like about THIS game?

RoseMeyer
04-13-12, 10:09 AM
I NEVER worry about my coins being added in.

:)
and my neighbors.

pinkster73
04-13-12, 10:52 AM
Me too!

And redecorating.

mel7123
04-13-12, 03:59 PM
I really like all the friends I have made and love rearranging my farm everytime I get something new... Oh my where will I put it. It's really cool how you can talk to people all over the world. I love my farm game

lylahmae
04-13-12, 06:43 PM
I like to play with my? daughter who IS a farmer and loves to plant and pick all the crops. And she also likes to look at cool farms like yanochka's and bubs', and help water.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-13-12, 06:46 PM
I really like all the friends I have made and love rearranging my farm everytime I get something new... Oh my where will I put it. It's really cool how you can talk to people all over the world. I love my farm game

I agree. I didn't realize til recently that I was talking to ppl from all over the world. I love that.

FarmerZionLion
04-13-12, 07:04 PM
I find redesigning my farm very calming and love the constant supply of new items to trigger new ideas for another layout, I also love seeing my neighbours farms and all the fun stuff they think of doing with their items. And some of the wall comments are golden :)

SweetSensation23
04-16-12, 06:09 AM
I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world as well, though most of my neighbors seem to be from the US...

RoseMeyer
04-16-12, 06:24 PM
I also like that I can look at the store and see how many leaves (or whatever they are) Ive got and have some time to think about what I might want to plant later. The other games only let you see the receipes and catalogues when you're actively baking and ordering.

viviansmo
04-16-12, 07:02 PM
All the above and that there are no people walking around, ESP no people advertising other games? :p

viviansmo
04-16-12, 07:02 PM
Augh... Autocorrect, how do I turn thee off?

RealFarmer1222
04-16-12, 07:03 PM
I also like that I can look at the store and see how many leaves (or whatever they are) Ive got and have some time to think about what I might want to plant later. The other games only let you see the receipes and catalogues when you're actively baking and ordering.

I especially like that aspect, too.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-17-12, 03:59 AM
It's pretty -especially the crops.

MarvinGardens
04-17-12, 08:08 AM
I went from playing modern warfare for ps3 on a 52" tv to playing farm story on my Android, I have decided i enjoy helping people more than trying to shoot them,which i wasn't very good at. I like planning what to plant, how I want to set up my farm, its very addictive. Didn't mind buying a few gems either, I figure if I enjoy it this much I might as well have some cool stuff

BettyJoPeters
04-18-12, 06:34 PM
love this thread! The possitive aspects are refreshing! and I agree with them all :) oh and thank you TL for the baby calf :D

copycats
04-20-12, 07:21 PM
I like my neighbors:)

pinkster73
04-20-12, 07:22 PM
I like my neighbors:)

Especially me :p

ginerp
04-24-12, 08:21 PM
I like to go to the Community tab and look for high level players to visit; it's so interesting seeing what different people have done with their farms, particularly the long time players. You can really see the different playing styles. I also play Fashion Story, and I love my boutique too, but I think the neighbors are friendlier on Farm. I also like that there are a lot of nice items available for coins; I don't feel like I have to buy gems in order to get any of the good stuff. Also, my boutique is the same every time i log int, but logging into my Farm is always a little exciting because I don't know what it's going to look like. Will my plum trees all be in bloom? Will the place be covered in lilies yet? Will my neighbors have made little water hearts on my crops?

bobbyrae
04-24-12, 08:39 PM
I like yanochka's and massi's designs :)

...and everybody else's "farm communities" :)

pinkster73
04-24-12, 08:41 PM
I like the community in farm as well. It's the nicest.

Twig6
04-24-12, 09:32 PM
I like it :)

Twig6
04-24-12, 09:34 PM
Can I play on the computer? My eyes r so tired

pinkster73
04-24-12, 09:40 PM
Can I play on the computer? My eyes r so tired

Nope sorry

Classic70
04-25-12, 04:02 AM
I LOVE this game. The crops look gorgeous. I love how the different stages of growth look different. The decorations are so lovely, there is so much I am looking forward to buying. And yes - I know it has been said many times before - the community is great! I have some really kind neighbours who leave lovely messages. Making friends all over the world!