PDA

View Full Version : Havent got anythings from the weekly updates, pls help!!!

dresscute
04-13-12, 07:53 AM
I havent got any updates about the new catalog, avatar clothes, silky scarf rack, speech bubble shelf and curl table in the latest weekly updates (12-4-
12).

I only got my limited offer! Tl, pls bring me back the new things!

Second, in my invite friends column, i found that there have two ppl i dont know n havent invite before. Pls help me to cancel this two unknown ppl!

kattybell
04-13-12, 08:16 AM
You'll have the update Tuesday.

piggiful
04-13-12, 08:24 AM
Second, in my invite friends column, i found that there have two ppl i dont know n havent invite before. Pls help me to cancel this two unknown ppl!

You can't cancel the invitation you sent out. You will have to wait for them to either accept or decline.

dresscute
04-13-12, 09:02 AM
No, I havent sent any invitation to them, and one day i found they are in my invite friends list, but i never sent anything! So, i think this is the system made wrongly. Can you help to cancel these wrong things or send to GM to fix the problem??

dri2011
04-13-12, 09:32 AM
Are they the "No name" people? I think there was a thread about "mysterious" invitations appearing out of nowhere. I myself have a "No name" in my pending invitation list and I know I didn't invite this "person"...

Rachael98
04-13-12, 09:33 AM
No name would either be as a result of Support action, or a bot I think.

kooky panda
04-13-12, 09:42 AM
there is a current issue with the No names popping up. Here is the current thread. DW is asking for more information from players http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382

I am with you I did not get my fashion update either. We should both have the new items the end of the day on Tuesday.

elixoxo
04-14-12, 09:17 AM
I don't have the spring flair fashion update :(