PDA

View Full Version : Can't Breed Rainbow Toucan

jollybeanbean
04-13-12, 07:29 AM
iOS version 5.1
Zoo Story 2 version 1.0.4

I am able to breed any of my other animals (to my knowledge), but I am unable to breed my rainbow toucans at all. They appear in my list of animals that can be bred, but nothing happens when I try to select it. Please help? I would love to see little baby toucans in my zoo and be able to upgrade the habitat someday! :)

kooky panda
04-13-12, 07:55 AM
I am not playing Zoo but in Pet, there is an option to click right on the bed to breed instead of in your list . Can you do this in Zoo?

jollybeanbean
04-13-12, 08:30 PM
Yes, this can be done in Zoo, but it still doesn't work for my rainbow toucans if I try to breed that way either. It recognizes that I click on the breed button (as the button actually does depress), but nothing happens as a result. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

kooky panda
04-13-12, 08:44 PM
Have you tried force closing the game to refresh your game. I sometimes get a freeze in fashion when I try to place a catalog and when I force close it fixes it.

jollybeanbean
04-14-12, 10:56 AM
Thank you, kookypanda! :) Yes, I had tried to force close before and it didn't do anything, but after about a week of trying to breed the toucans it suddenly seems to be working now. Thanks again for your help!