PDA

View Full Version : Slots...

Branston73
04-13-12, 04:52 AM
Vote yes to get rid of the slots pop-up, vote no if you don't or vote it doesn't bother me.

Branston73
04-13-12, 04:55 AM
# doesn't

sourlicorice2
04-13-12, 05:15 AM
I downloaded to get rid of it but my next step is to go on iTunes and rate it a 1 just for being yet another of many annoyances.

Branston73
04-13-12, 05:19 AM
I downloaded to get rid of it but my next step is to go on iTunes and rate it a 1 just for being yet another of many annoyances.

The average star rating for the Slots game is a 1 1/2 star!

tmh690
04-13-12, 05:49 AM
Doesn't really bother me, I downloaded it and the pop ups stopped. Seems like every game I play now has pop ups of some kind.

Branston73
04-14-12, 11:42 AM
Doesn't really bother me, I downloaded it and the pop ups stopped. Seems like every game I play now has pop ups of some kind.

Thanks for telling me that!

moda999
04-14-12, 01:41 PM

Me too and many others have done exactly the same with many parents adding scathing comments to their 1 star ratings. I only wish we could give it zero stars!! I should have the right to choose what content I download and not feel forced into doing so. The fact it is shameful to target underage people with simulated gambling is unforgivable.

sweetsucess
04-14-12, 06:25 PM
Voted wrong the question says "do you want slots?" so I clicked No before I saw that the full statement is no the slots pop up shoun't be banned. Please note that the question and answers do not line up. I vote no slots ads and yes they should be banned.

sweetsucess
04-20-12, 12:33 PM
Over a week of this ad campaign and the ads continue. makes it quite clear how little TL cares. I quit all eight of the TL games I play.