PDA

View Full Version : why teamlava why?!??!

hsquared
04-12-12, 06:11 PM
why why why WHY
did the bring back the
experience stars & coins for tips?!?
they are SO annoying, & having them
in bakery story is bad enough. why did
teamlava bring back this pointless, annoying feature!!?

xSnowyOwlx
04-12-12, 10:03 PM
It was different for everyone. I started playing these games Dec of 2010. By the Spring of 2011, I received this feature in Restaurant (followed by Nightclub and Zoo 1). I was free in Bakery until 2 days ago. So, you see this wasn't in Bakery for everyone. Now it is.

hsquared
04-13-12, 12:51 AM
so annoying. what's the point of it? why even have it at all? ever since this system came out, i really decreased on tipping, it was just so annoying because i couldn't tap tables without those stupid stars in the way! i went from a 4star player to a 0 star player because of these things. why on earth would they make them for everyone?!

Branston73
04-13-12, 12:55 AM
so annoying. what's the point of it? why even have it at all? ever since this system came out, i really decreased on tipping, it was just so annoying because i couldn't tap tables without those stupid stars in the way! i went from a 4star player to a 0 star player because of these things. why on earth would they make them for everyone?!

This is stupid! I totallyagree with you.

04-14-12, 12:08 PM
The flying stars are absolutely annoying and so is the option to "unlock for 24 gems" in the appliance design field. You pay to get in only to get locked out again. It doesn't state it's a one time deal??? NOT OK!

HmongVillager
04-14-12, 12:12 PM
I've always had them in restaurant and nightclub.
I've gotten used to it.

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-14-12, 12:20 PM

It helps if you tip random tables instead of tables all together. Figured that out last night. I agree I hate it and combine that with pop ups and you accidently spend gems :(

hsquared
04-14-12, 06:40 PM
what?! it's only a one time thing?! i accidentally clicked on that 24 gem unlock thing a loooong time ago, which was annoying. thanks for bringing up the fact its only a one time thing! thats corrupt!!

ButterPanda
04-14-12, 06:55 PM
thank you for the feedback. Ill pass it along to the devs.

trace35
04-15-12, 07:15 PM
The flying stars are absolutely annoying and so is the option to "unlock for 24 gems" in the appliance design field. You pay to get in only to get locked out again. It doesn't state it's a one time deal??? NOT OK!

Seriously ? Please explain, do u mean u get to purchase an appliance and when the food is cooked it is removed from the restaurant? That sounds to weird u must mean something else?

trace35
04-15-12, 08:23 PM
Btw I have accidentally purchased an extra slot in the past and just now I checked my restaurant against others at the same level. I generally seem to have an extra appliance ie: I am at level 55 and have 15 and most people between level 55 and59 have 14. What was your experience 11742?

queentina3
04-16-12, 06:43 AM

When you purchase an extra appliance spot, you ALWAYS have that extra appliance slot. The game relocks your appliance tab if you already have the max amount of appliances on your floor. Once you reach Level 73, you're allowed 18 appliances on the floor, however, if you've unlocked an appliance spot previously, that extra slot will always be open and you'll now have 19 slots available on the floor.

what?! it's only a one time thing?! i accidentally clicked on that 24 gem unlock thing a loooong time ago, which was annoying. thanks for bringing up the fact its only a one time thing! thats corrupt!!

It isn't a one time thing, I think there was just some confusion when the tab locked itself again. What level are you on currently and how many appliances can you have on your floor? Below is a listing for BS/RS, check it against what you have available and I'll bet you see you can have at least 1 extra compared to what you're allowed based off of your level.

Appliance Levels
Start - 2
Level 5 - 3
Level 10 - 4
Level 14 - 5
Level 19 - 6
Level 23 - 7
Level 28 - 8
Level 32 - 9
Level 37 - 10
Level 41 - 11
Level 46 - 12
Level 50 - 13
Level 55 - 14
Level 59 - 15
Level 64 - 16
Level 68 - 17
Level 73 - 18

SweetTreats7777
04-16-12, 12:24 PM
PLEASE get rid of these bouncing stars and coins!!! I have an Android and started getting these a few days ago. Normally, Androids don't get anything (ie--goals, etc). This is one thing I wish I would NOT have gotten. They are so annoying. They cover up tables when I'm trying to tip or collect my tips, and makes cooking take longer by covering up the appliances.
Please remove!!!

pinkster73
04-16-12, 12:28 PM
PLEASE get rid of these bouncing stars and coins!!! I have an Android and started getting these a few days ago. Normally, Androids don't get anything (ie--goals, etc). This is one thing I wish I would NOT have gotten. They are so annoying. They cover up tables when I'm trying to tip or collect my tips, and makes cooking take longer by covering up the appliances.
Please remove!!!

It's not only Android. Device has nothing to do with it. I'm Android and I've always had them.

IslandDogs
04-17-12, 03:40 AM
I play bakery and restaurant story. The slots pop up ads and bouncing stars are totally annoying and interfere with game play. I'd prefere to pay for the game if they would get rid of the ads. In the meantime, I'm going to tip less, play less and not spend any more money on gems. Smart move team lava.

max12add
04-20-12, 12:21 PM
I agree. I stopped tiping for the same reason. These stars are annoying. I don't like tapping on tables twice. Once is enough to tip and then move on to the next neighbor makes it easier. Please make this change!

cashmerecakes
04-20-12, 02:51 PM
why why why WHY
did the bring back the
experience stars & coins for tips?!?
they are SO annoying, & having them
in bakery story is bad enough. why did
teamlava bring back this pointless, annoying feature!!?

Soooo true! I've been posting and writing team lava, no response. Grrrrrr! Hating it so much!!

purpsandherb
04-21-12, 10:44 PM

I agree with this statement, ! For 24gems, team lava shuld atleast put/ state that its a one time use item! Here, ive been saving for that! I think we r addicts... Lol