PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to TEAMLAVA

fecsuper
04-12-12, 04:43 PM
These are suggestions to TL.

SUG #1
Why you do not put like a little circle that change color from RED to GREEN
RED - When the system is not Sync - So there is a possibility that the system lost your data
GREEN, when is is perfectly Sync with your server- So you can be sure your input data will not be lost.

SUG #2
Make your game faster, by deleting or speeding all not-required processing bars. Like the new Giant COINS...... and so many others.
reduce your traffic to your server, and give better performance to players.

SUG #3
Make all devices EVEN, Apples, Androids, Kindles, ect
Equity equal loyalty
Do not do test on running applications, this is NOT GOOD for you.

SUG #4
Reduce the # of Tips required to maintain a 4 star level.
Redo the Levels rules, is not fair that someone who is not even playing can maintain a 4 star level.
Is not fair that a non-playing RS, keep on your game as a ghost.

SUG #5
WALL tab, only receive 100 messages, is the top limit. why ? Put a button for delete ALL messages
(reduce Taps to users.) (keep clients happy, and having fun)

SUG #6
make a BOARD tab (next to wall tab), some place where only you can write, and your visitors only can read, instead of looking up and down in the crowded WALL. Make it visible to visitors. this info could help neighbors to get better relationship. So you keep them interested and playing.

SUG #7
GEMS transfers, GEM gifts between neighbors. Maybe could increase your sales.

=======

And there are a lot more little IDEAS. If you are interested in a bunch of them you can contact me easy to my RS account. I accept Gems as payment !!! (joking)

I believe that your SOURCE of IDEAS to upgrade your Stories are in this FORUM. You already invented the game, and is very nice game, now take the expertise of the Top players, there are a lot of them.

with respect, only Suggestions
by Fecs