PDA

View Full Version : Dear Norman and TL!

Unregistered
11-05-10, 08:58 AM
I have all ur games on my phone but still most of all I love Farm Story!
And I belive I'm not the only one who founds FS best of all..

But it seems like you forgot about FS.. no updates, no new items, no new crops not even new chest (which I personaly don't find interesting because it's way to costly).. Please don't let FS die!

I so belive there is so many players still like FS best of all ur games but are getting bored since nothing new came for that game.

So I'm asking you to do something.. Give us new crops, new trees, new gifts, new houses and barns (in ur other games there is so many buildings to choose from out of chest except here), give us lake and rivers, new animals, new paths, some vehicles, pool, fences, roads, wind farm, anything!!!!

And please, I know chests makes good profit for you so I want say move them away.. But please please give us new items out of chests that we can buy with gems and with coins (we need to spend our coins somewhere and there is just not enouhg items to spend coins that we earn after we buy those which are now in the store). At this moment you can only buy ONE house, ONE barn and ONE garage (I want even mention mansion) and we should be able to buy out if chest at least 3-4 of each item for coins and most beautiful also 3-4 each item for gems.

Just please do something to make this game interesting because it's the best of all your games.

And Norman please just answer me and others did TL decided to let this game die and will never be updated regulary like it was when launched?

Unregistered
11-05-10, 02:36 PM
I agree completely. FS is my all time favorite app, & I long to see some updates. I love my farm, but how fun to be able to remodel it a bit with new things. Would LOVE to see a tractor & pond! I have spent a small fortune on this game, & now there is nothing else to purchase. PLEASE don't let this game die! That is so unfair to those of us that have invested real cash into it..not to mention all the hard work to level up. I hope you are listening Team Lava.

Unregistered
11-09-10, 02:01 PM
i would also like to know where's new update?
when u will give us something beside random things from chests that can be bought for gems and also items that can be bought with coins?!
WHEN??????????????????????