PDA

View Full Version : Bug in latest update

cbisme
04-12-12, 04:22 PM
The recent update changed how we get stars when we water farms. For iphone 4, we would water then it would give us the stars automatically, now i have to water and collect my stars, this is bad, additional taps are a waste of time, please change it back.

kooky panda
04-12-12, 04:26 PM
You do not have to collect them. They will be automatically added.

cbisme
04-12-12, 04:49 PM
I dont think they are added to our total if we leave the farm we are watering before either we collect them or they are auto collected.

cbisme
04-12-12, 05:01 PM
Ok, i think your right, i didnt have a way to test the water because im at 4, but a spider poped up so i quickly ran home and a few seconds later it said i found a spider. Its honestly still weird tho, it clutters up the screen.

ButterPanda
04-12-12, 05:12 PM
I checked and they still get recorded to your rating automatically even if you dont pick them up.

Chocolit
04-12-12, 10:05 PM
What are all of you talking about? Isn't the falling stars (which comes concurrent with the falling water) when you water the neighbours' farms been around for a few months todate?

greygull
04-12-12, 11:11 PM
What are all of you talking about? Isn't the falling stars (which comes concurrent with the falling water) when you water the neighbours' farms been around for a few months todate?

Some people had them, some didn't. Some only had them in some games, but not others. Now they're in all the games, for everyone :( I used to only have them in 2 of my games, one on each device

criizz
04-18-12, 11:26 AM
I hate it. It makes my game lag and force closes constantly.

ska419
04-18-12, 06:01 PM
I exited a farm before I collected a ladybug that I needed to finish my bug collection, when I checked it wasn't there, but later when I came back to my game it was.