PDA

View Full Version : Appliance Switching Tip

music908
04-12-12, 03:55 PM
Hi, I just found out a neat way to try all the appliances. As you all know, you can buy a new appliance after every few levels or so. Sometimes, I don't want to sell an appliance, but it has recipes that don't work well with the schedule in which I play the game, ex. once every day.

Therefore, I'll put the appliance into storage and I can buy a new one that hopefully fits my schedule better. Also, I get to try out a lot more appliances this way and cook new recipes!

music908
04-12-12, 03:57 PM
I also like to do this in Bakery Story.

toyany85
04-13-12, 08:38 AM
I know its a neat trick. I discovered it recently as well. I was really bummed when I realzied the nacho machine only made one recipe after it was built so i switched it for the grill I love the one hour recipes for the evenings when i can play more often.

piggiful
04-13-12, 08:46 AM
I know its a neat trick. I discovered it recently as well. I was really bummed when I realzied the nacho machine only made one recipe after it was built so i switched it for the grill I love the one hour recipes for the evenings when i can play more often.Hot dogs in the evening and kalua pigs while I was sleeping......I did that for a long time:)

shiraz81
04-13-12, 09:09 AM
I think a lot of people do that lol.. I never sell appliances because new recipes are always added.

mccocoa
04-15-12, 08:48 AM
So if i store a stove, i can access of new one? I thought you had to wait for the level to unlock. I would love feedback, i see nbrs who have several new appliances over night...what is the trick?

queentina3
04-15-12, 09:00 AM
So if i store a stove, i can access of new one? I thought you had to wait for the level to unlock. I would love feedback, i see nbrs who have several new appliances over night...what is the trick?

You can have as many of the same appliance on the floor as you have spots open to you by your level. If you are on Level 19, you can have 6 stoves, or 6 ovens, or 6 drink machines out on your floor at the same time, as an example. Below are the levels for both RS/BS. Some people open a slot early by using gems, if you decide to do that, you'll still receive your next slot when you were suppposed to, however you'll always have that extra slot open. Once you reach level 73, you'll have all 18 slots open to you and any extra slots you've purchased would just be added on. I have 10 extra slots in both RS/BS so I actually have 28 appliances I can have on my floor at the same time, as I've passed level 73.

Just make sure that when you go to store an appliance there is no food cooking/prepared on it, otherwise you'll lose that food. If you want all your ovens out to cook Apple Pies, then store all your other appliances and put out as many ovens as you have the slots open for and start cooking.

Appliance Levels
Start - 2
Level 5 - 3
Level 10 - 4
Level 14 - 5
Level 19 - 6
Level 23 - 7
Level 28 - 8
Level 32 - 9
Level 37 - 10
Level 41 - 11
Level 46 - 12
Level 50 - 13
Level 55 - 14
Level 59 - 15
Level 64 - 16
Level 68 - 17
Level 73 - 18

mccocoa
04-15-12, 09:08 AM
So in BS, i am on level 53. I can store a stove, get a new one and still purchase one when i unlock at level 55?

HmongVillager
04-15-12, 09:11 AM
Yea when you store an oven/stove/etc you can put out another one and during your next unlock you can still get a new one.

queentina3
04-15-12, 09:12 AM
So in BS, i am on level 53. I can store a stove, get a new one and still purchase one when i unlock at level 55?

Even if you unlock for 24 gems now, at level 55 you'll still be able to get another one. I don't recall what level I was on, it was around the 20s, and I'd finally had enough parts to get an easy stove, so I took one of my plain white ones, stored it, then purchased the easy stove and was able to build and use it right away.

mccocoa
04-15-12, 09:13 AM
Thanks so much!

mccocoa
04-15-12, 09:29 AM
Thanks so much!