PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to my game? No more automatic retrevial of stars/coins.

kmomma0822
04-12-12, 02:08 PM
I have a Samsung Fascinate. I have had the privilege of being able to click on the liked items in my store and that's it. It would automatically calculate the coins and stars. It also did the same thing when I shopped other stores. I just clicked and that was it. Well, while in the middle of shopping my neighbors yesterday, it changed to where after you click on the item, the star drops on the floor for you to tap againg to collect. WHAT HAPPENED! WHY WAS THIS CHANGED? I know someone with a different phone that had to do it this way and I was so glad that I didn't have that. Now I have to click 2 or 3 times? I barely have time to visit my neighbors. So instead of shopping and clicking 6 times, I have to click 12 times. Ridiculous. I want my simpiliar version back.

Also, why don't we have the option to gift all neighbors the same thing if we want. It's time consumming to set there and have to click on each square.

laVirtualCloset
04-12-12, 02:27 PM
There's a thread on this update topic:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27084-Don-t-like-new-XP-extra-steps