PDA

View Full Version : Blow up sofa?

AnnasCoffee
04-12-12, 02:05 PM
Anybody else think this weeks limited time offer looks like a blow up sofa? It's SO tacky... And they want gems for it?

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/2ff120f1.jpg

HmongVillager
04-12-12, 02:06 PM
Lol that looks uncomfy :p

laVirtualCloset
04-12-12, 02:24 PM
Agreed! of course I would get this limited item. Would love to trade with last week's offer :-)

sweetstuff525
04-12-12, 02:24 PM
Is it a water sofa?

AnnasCoffee
04-12-12, 02:43 PM
Agreed! of course I would get this limited item. Would love to trade with last week's offer :-)

Yeah! We agree again! That was weird yesterday, I take full blame :P

Is it a water sofa?

No water. Just cheap blue vinyl filled with air. It's like a pool floating chair/couch for in your house... Well NOT my house!

jojopeanut
04-12-12, 03:53 PM

No water. Just cheap blue vinyl filled with air. It's like a pool floating chair/couch for in your house... Well NOT my house!

Not for my house or boutique. s they say to each their own..LOL so what works for some may not work for others...I had a horrible thought though.. What IF this a prelude to the new hollywood theme..Oh horrible thought must shake it off..LOL

nashtwss
04-12-12, 04:04 PM
Not a fan of the cheap blue vinyl. I'll pass.

AnnasCoffee
04-12-12, 04:11 PM
What IF this a prelude to the new hollywood theme..Oh horrible thought must shake it off..LOL

Lol.. You just scared me!... If this is part of the glamorous/elegant/vintage Hollywood look I'm hoping for.... I swear...I'll quit! I am so .. on my last leg ... with Team Lava anyway!

laVirtualCloset
04-12-12, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=AnnasCoffee;281680]Yeah! We agree again! That was weird yesterday, I take full blame :P

No blame sweetie; I hope I didn't sound harsh because I didn't mean it that way. I was just explaining my point of view but you its hard to determine tone in these forums. Yes, world order is as it should be and we are in sync once again! :-)

laVirtualCloset
04-12-12, 05:11 PM

That's what I get for cutting and pasting; let's try this again . . .

No blame sweetie; I hope I didn't sound harsh because I didn't mean it that way. I was just explaining my point of view but you its hard to determine tone in these forums. Yes, world order is as it should be and we are in sync once again! :-)

Ic3e
04-12-12, 07:56 PM
Our item is PLUSH not INFLATABLE.

maggieyyli
04-13-12, 12:13 AM
Hm.. but to me it really looks like a puff or a bowl... The pumpkin carriage is somewhat rounded too, but at least you can say it's cute. This sofa... really difficult to position, modern yet puffy... I would prefer the style of modern and streamline...

laVirtualCloset
04-13-12, 04:38 AM
Our item is PLUSH not INFLATABLE.

Lol...If TL had better graphics maybe but this thing they threw out there looks anything but PLUSH. It likes like a denture cup :-)

music908
04-13-12, 06:25 AM
I just found out I won the FB contest for this week; they offered me either a blow up couch or 22 gems for Fashion. I chose the gems :)
The couch would look a little out of place in my shop :)

laVirtualCloset
04-13-12, 07:17 AM
I just found out I won the FB contest for this week; they offered me either a blow up couch or 22 gems for Fashion. I chose the gems :)
The couch would look a little out of place in my shop :)

Congratulations on winning!

lollyloo123
04-17-12, 02:21 PM
Awh used to have a single pink blow up armchair :P