PDA

View Full Version : tables?

milliganskitten
04-12-12, 01:47 PM
Hi I'm kinda new at this but can you have to many tables? How many people can be in your rastuarant at the same time? Some where I read 24 was the limit but I cant find that thread anywhere. Thanks

greygull
04-12-12, 01:51 PM
28-30 tables and chairs are what you need to attain and keep a 100 happiness. There can't be 2 chairs at one table, each table needs its own chair. Any additional tables are optional - though many people like to have more to receive tips. People coming in, sitting and eating, and leaving - it averages at about 29 at one time. Not all 29 will be sitting and eating at the same time. :)

milliganskitten
04-12-12, 01:59 PM
Thank you

Afura
04-12-12, 02:30 PM
I only have 20 tables/chairs, but I have 100% happiness. It may depend on your setup too. :D To add on to what greygull said, you can have 2 chairs to a table, it's just asthetics at that point, only 1 chair per table will be used at a time. And you don't necessarily have to have a chair to each table, either, so you can have additional tables with no chairs out so you can collect more tips inbetween when you check your game.