PDA

View Full Version : Let's Be Fair

bakerbarbie12
04-12-12, 09:43 AM
It doesn't make sense that some people get updates Thursdays and others on Tuesdays. Or that some get gem offers or offers to buy certain things that others don't. Maybe it's one thing if your device is the deciding factor, but when just random people get updates or offers, that is a matter of fairness. I wonder if there is a reason for this or not, as it seems an easy fix to satisy a lot of people. If they cant fix people losing coins and such, this is something that should be easy enough. Seems to be scaring away a lot of people.

This is supposed to be fun, but people seem very resentful to be excluded sometimes. I understand nothing is perfect but this issue does not make sense to me.

piggiful
04-12-12, 09:46 AM
While fair may not be the objective of the game, it does wreck havoc in the household when some kids get it and some kids don't......I don't think TL ever thought about that since they never think of stuff from real user's perspective.

Branston73
04-12-12, 09:48 AM
I hope we all get the update on Thursday!

pinkster73
04-12-12, 09:57 AM
I don't understand the randomness. It's the strangest business model I've ever seen.

BorgKitten
04-12-12, 10:01 AM
Everyone should get updates, gem sales, and special limited items at the same time, I hope Teamlava will seriously consider this.

sweetstuff525
04-12-12, 10:16 AM
maybe the want people to go to the forum to complain... so they do this... if there wasnt no problems then nobody really would come to the forum

jedelstein
04-15-12, 07:29 AM
why is it random, this week for the first time on bakery the limited item was something i really wanted and I dont understand why it wont be offered to me to buy it. doesnt it make more sense if it is available to everyone wouldn't teamlava make more money in gems sales? I really liked the organic garden and it is annoying I will never have the option of buying it.

ariesblu
04-15-12, 08:04 AM
Who knows why tl ends up doing some of the things they do.

PinkStarbelly
04-15-12, 12:27 PM
I mean, the rolling out weekly updates I can understand .. It might not be possible to roll out for everyone on the same time. Or maybe it is, IDK. But I've. Noticed on my first account I had since last year; I always get the early update. While my account I did only a month ago get's the later one. Maybe they prioritize older players, idk. But the limited item and gem sales I honestly feel should be for everyone. I never buy gems or buy these limited items and I cant remember any weeks where I didnt get the offer. And I read that so many ppl wants it but dont get the offer. I feel sad for them and wished they could have my offer ..

sunstorm01
04-15-12, 12:34 PM
This is most definitely an " any publicity is... Publicity" strategy. LMAO!! And then... You get here... And

... That's right!! .. NADA! ( still gem sale less in case no one knows)

sunstorm01
04-15-12, 12:35 PM
Honestly this is one of the funniest named threads. Silly.. You gotta use a word they know.

RoseMeyer
04-15-12, 12:38 PM
What to you expect from people that CANNOT add.

renee2425
04-15-12, 12:43 PM
Hey I started a thread about this issue and
I created a poll it's called updates my I'd is
renee2425 me and my neighbors are campaigning
Them to change it so go to my thread to vote