PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava please bring non holiday goals!

trinityblaze
04-12-12, 08:21 AM
Since the Valentine?s goals have been removed, there is a vast majority of players that are craving for new goals. Recently, Kooky reported the unfortunate news that there is no word of future new goals. Please reconsider this. A very wise player (you know who you are!!;)) has a great idea of there being level appropriate goals, which would amount to more difficult goals geared towards the higher level players and easier goals for the lower level. Overall, we love this game and goals only add to pleasure of playing! :D

Rachael98
04-12-12, 08:25 AM
Actually, Kooky said that there had been no report, but there isn't normally one anyway, they just come when they come.

By no means, as far as I'm aware, did she imply - or mean to - that there weren't going to be any new ones. Just there hadn't been any confirmation of new ones yet, either.:)

pinkster73
04-12-12, 08:27 AM
How about goals for Android period?

Rachael98
04-12-12, 08:32 AM

Ooh, what an original, previously unsuggested idea;)?

aiyayu
04-12-12, 08:32 AM
I know right? I think the iOS users are spoiled because they keep wanting some *new* goals. Every new holiday, 'where my new goals???'

So spoiled. Thats what they get when TL loves them more than the 'droid users.

nmishii
04-12-12, 08:35 AM
I would like goals on my Android device. It would be nice if the next set of goals, should they release new ones, would be released to both Android and iOS.

nmishii
04-12-12, 08:35 AM
Oh forgot: at the same time.

pinkster73
04-12-12, 08:39 AM
Ooh, what an original, previously unsuggested idea;)?

I know! I'm brilliant!

RoseMeyer
04-12-12, 08:48 AM
I play Birdland and FishAdventure, which are by different developers. I get goals for THOSE games on my android device.... So, it IS possible.

:)

3squares
04-12-12, 09:08 AM
Since the Valentine?s goals have been removed, there is a vast majority of players that are craving for new goals. Recently, Kooky reported the unfortunate news that there is no word of future new goals. Please reconsider this. A very wise player (you know who you are!!;)) has a great idea of there being level appropriate goals, which would amount to more difficult goals geared towards the higher level players and easier goals for the lower level. Overall, we love this game and goals only add to pleasure of playing! :D

How do you know? Did someone do a poll? I don't like the goals myself. I don't like having to cook recipes I've already mastered to get new recipes. Especially the quantities they required! I ended up with over 100,000 plates of junky foods that only earn $1 or $2 per plate that took months to sell! Goals that require you to spend gems? ARE YOU KIDDING?

NO GOALS FOR ME. Thank you!

trinityblaze
04-12-12, 09:16 AM
When goals come out, they are not mandatory. So ppl like 3squares, feel free to ignore the goals. Not sure why you got so offended by my saying a vast majority would like goals...actually if you read the forums, there are endless requests for goals...for both devices. In either case, my post was a plea for TL to give us new goals. Was not meant to offend anyone. Just like you can easily ignore the goals if/when they appear, plz feel free to ignore this post :p

trinityblaze
04-12-12, 09:21 AM
Also, rachael98 made an excellent point. There usually is not a report made for when new goals will appear and you are right that kooky did not imply there would not be any. With hope, goals will appear soon for players, such as myself, that are interested in playing them. :D

3squares
04-12-12, 09:30 AM
When goals come out, they are not mandatory. So ppl like 3squares, feel free to ignore the goals. Not sure why you got so offended by my saying a vast majority would like goals...actually if you read the forums, there are endless requests for goals...for both devices. In either case, my post was a plea for TL to give us new goals. Was not meant to offend anyone. Just like you can easily ignore the goals if/when they appear, plz feel free to ignore this post :p

I wasn't offended. But there is no way of knowing if a vast majority of people who play this game want goals. Only a fraction of players even visit on this forum. Of those who do, not everyone posts. So even if a poll is done, and even if you count the posts wher people ask for goals, it does not mean that MOST players want goals.

Remember that the goals were optional, you could still play the game if you ignored them, but if you didn't participate, you didn't get the new recipes. If you want goals to get special decorations, I'm on board with that, providing you don't have to spend gems to complete the goal.

trinityblaze
04-12-12, 09:40 AM
Good point. I should speak for myself alone and will in future posts lol

Interesting point about goals for special decorations instead of recipes. They did try that with the movie posters (might have been in bakery story) and the valentine robots. However they want to do it, I'm dying for goals...need a challenge other than mastering recipes!!

I love the idea of level appropriate goals. I guess we will see what happens!

pinkster73
04-12-12, 09:43 AM
Good point. I should speak for myself alone and will in future posts lol

Interesting point about goals for special decorations instead of recipes. They did try that with the movie posters (might have been in bakery story) and the valentine robots. However they want to do it, I'm dying for goals...need a challenge other than mastering recipes!!

I love the idea of level appropriate goals. I guess we will see what happens!

Or you could generate a pie chart with totally fabricated statistics like I do :p

pinkster73
04-12-12, 09:53 AM
Like this:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1334249488239.png

tzvetkata
04-12-12, 09:56 AM
lol pinkster :D

I'm playing the game on Android and I'd really love some goals. After a while it just gets boring to only master recipes.

RealFarmer1222
04-12-12, 09:57 AM
I know! I'm brilliant!

And you tell onions from garlic, unlike some PhD's that shall go nameless!

And,yes, I'd like goals, too!

queentina3
04-12-12, 10:00 AM
Like this:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1334249488239.png

The 1% is the best, IMO. :p

trinityblaze
04-12-12, 10:06 AM
lmfao!!! rotfl!!! i LOVE that!!! :p

3squares
04-12-12, 11:45 AM
ROFLMAO luv u Pinkster!

RoseMeyer
04-12-12, 02:59 PM
how long does it take to cook a pie chart?

pinkster73
04-12-12, 03:02 PM
how long does it take to cook a pie chart?

About 3 minutes.

pops1972
04-12-12, 03:08 PM
I love pie! I think I might love goals too but I've never gotten to try them.

sipsup
04-12-12, 06:22 PM
Dear Team Lava,
This idea would be fantastic! I really enjoyed the goals during the Christmas and Valentine's Day season. They were very enjoyable and were a fun way to spend time in Bakery Story. I lover collecting all the prizes too, and the characters in the goals were so cute! Please reconsider your idea to never do the goals again. Thanks! 😊

Love,
zimmy

Crisrals
04-15-12, 03:38 AM
I would love new goals as well. I have about 30 nbrs on restaurant & bakery who we have spoken about wanting goals back in the games! They make playing a lot of fun and get us into it more. We spend hours playing just to complete all goals to get the great prizes! And it gave us a way to chat with each other, make new neighbors, asking for goal requests and telling one another what was next on a goal. You have a great thing with goals TL, you can get more players that would want to play, get involved all the story games more, wanting the goal prizes or just loving the challenges of completing the goals! I had neighbors compete with each other, on who would finish a goal first! It was a lot of fun! Not like now, yes we got new recipes and appliance to build(Thank U for that!)but it's not the same. I'm not sure how to explain how fun it was to have the goals as challenges and motivation to play the games. I hope you TL, think about it and see your on to something with goals! I know myself and 60 of my neighbors would defenetly love and be greatful if you gave us goals! :)

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 04:14 PM
Someone wise brought it to my attention that what I am remembering was called tasks or quests?not goals. Greygull or kooky, please edit my title to TL please bring back tasks/quests!! If goals are seasonal, bringing back the tasks/quests would be amazing. For me, it would bring back a certain element of a challenge to the game I am addicted to! :p

greygull
04-16-12, 06:41 PM
Someone wise brought it to my attention that what I am remembering was called tasks or quests?not goals. Greygull or kooky, please edit my title to TL please bring back tasks/quests!! If goals are seasonal, bringing back the tasks/quests would be amazing. For me, it would bring back a certain element of a challenge to the game I am addicted to! :p

I have no problem changing it - but I want to make sure that you would want that first. The tasks/quests weren't the most popular things, since most people were higher levels when they got them, and they had to do things like buy 2 red chairs, 2 marble tables, etc. The rewards for them were very unpopular as well - after spending say 5,000 coins, the reward was like 100 coins and 10 xp. The recent goals were somewhat similar, but offered rewards like unlocking recipes, free decor, etc, along with higher coins (and xp I think).

Or maybe a suggestion - bring new non holiday goals?

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 06:52 PM
Yes I like your suggestion much much better!!! :D I was a newbie when playing the tasks and don't really remember the specifics. I'm sure at this point in my game playing, I would notice what you mentioned in your post. So yes, bring back non holiday goals please!!! ;)

greygull
04-16-12, 07:07 PM
Yes I like your suggestion much much better!!! :D I was a newbie when playing the tasks and don't really remember the specifics. I'm sure at this point in my game playing, I would notice what you mentioned in your post. So yes, bring back non holiday goals please!!! ;)

How's that? :)

trinityblaze
04-16-12, 08:02 PM
Perfect!! Thank u very much!!! :D

greygull
04-16-12, 08:15 PM
Perfect!! Thank u very much!!! :D

You're very welcome!

I personally would like goals (for all devices), and would prefer no time limits on them. So those that want to work on them bit by bit can, those that want to rush through them can, and those that don't want them don't have to do them. And it would be nice if it wasn't mass cooking the same things over and over - incorporating new dishes would be great.

sparks229
04-16-12, 10:18 PM
You're very welcome!

I personally would like goals (for all devices), and would prefer no time limits on them. So those that want to work on them bit by bit can, those that want to rush through them can, and those that don't want them don't have to do them. And it would be nice if it wasn't mass cooking the same things over and over - incorporating new dishes would be great.

That's what I'd like too. When I quit bakery and restaurant, for what about a year I think, the game was boring. (AKA I might have been lazy :p) but when I started back around Christmas, I found the goals fun. Until I saw they had a time limit on them :/

GOALS WITHOUT LIMITS, PLEEAASE?????? :D

mingboo
04-16-12, 11:12 PM
You're very welcome!

hey that is a great idea GG... goals without a timeframe!!! i must say that it will only be fair to new/ low level players. higher level players will have the the full 18 appliances (i had 20 as i accidentially bought 2 more slot due to my big fat finger *sob*) and we can complete the required dishes at a faster rate! i do not mind if the goals are non-gem reward as long as we do not need to use gems to complete them!

ariesblu
04-16-12, 11:42 PM
I'd like to see goals on all devices.

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 06:47 AM
I'd like to see goals on all devices.

I most definitely agree with you. My sister in law has been playing long before me and if it wasn?t for her, I wouldn?t even be the addict I am today! ;) However, she has an Android and didn?t get to play any of the goals. Soooo, yes goals for everyone please!!!

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 06:51 AM
You're very welcome!

I love both your suggestions! No time limits for goals would be nice. For those frantic OCD players (like myself) who finish the goals early, maybe new goals can appear whenever one goal is complete. Plus, you mentioned the famous protest that endless players have been begging for, which is goals for all devices. I agree 100%!! Fingers crossed TL agrees too!! ;)

pinkster73
04-17-12, 09:00 AM
Uh oh, my pie chart has the wrong title now! :p

trinityblaze
04-17-12, 11:12 AM
uh oh, my pie chart has the wrong title now! :p

lmao!! :D

mingboo
04-18-12, 05:29 AM
I love both your suggestions! No time limits for goals would be nice. For those frantic OCD players (like myself) who finish the goals early, maybe new goals can appear whenever one goal is complete. Plus, you mentioned the famous protest that endless players have been begging for, which is goals for all devices. I agree 100%!! Fingers crossed TL agrees too!! ;)

i am one of those OCD players too!!! LOL

trinityblaze
04-18-12, 09:53 AM
i am one of those OCD players too!!! LOL

I'm glad I'm not alone on this!!!! ;)

TimeForACuppaTea
04-18-12, 09:58 AM
I'm an OCD player too. Particularly on farm. But I DO NOT want goals back. Prefer to play the way I want to play, not how goals dictate I should play.

And don't say I could just ignore them. If I don't do them the I don't get the new recipe, crop or whatever. Plus the constant flashing on my screen is insanely annoying. "New" flashing even when it's no longer new. Ugh.

fraish
04-19-12, 05:04 AM
strom id fraish I am an android user and therefor have no goals, and less than half of the food and beverage items. please add them and bring back the goal foods its boring

3squares
04-19-12, 06:27 AM
I'm an OCD player too. Particularly on farm. But I DO NOT want goals back. Prefer to play the way I want to play, not how goals dictate I should play.

And don't say I could just ignore them. If I don't do them the I don't get the new recipe, crop or whatever. Plus the constant flashing on my screen is insanely annoying. "New" flashing even when it's no longer new. Ugh.

What she said! :)