PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reward Question

dolphinsgal
04-12-12, 06:13 AM
I've been playing Pet Shop Story for a while now and I've read about getting a daily bonus, but I've only gotten it twice. I close out of the game and force stop it before I go to bed, but in the morning I still don't get the daily bonus. I have not missed a day since I started playing. What else do I have to do to get the daily bonus?

kattybell
04-12-12, 06:14 AM
You should get it each day. Are you using the latest version?

dolphinsgal
04-12-12, 06:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I am, I have it so the game automatically updates.

kattybell
04-12-12, 06:21 AM
What device do you have?

dolphinsgal
04-12-12, 06:25 AM
It's an android tablet.

girlpower999
04-14-12, 04:55 AM
It's an android tablet.

Hmmmmm...sometimes there are glitches in games that only happen to a few devices.

kooky panda
04-14-12, 08:45 AM
check under menu- help - number at the bottom should be version 1.0.5.3

bss18974
04-14-12, 11:33 AM
I usually get the daily rewards but it is almost always credit me for one day. I do not get the second day third day or fourth day bonuses. I am using the reg vers of PSS and on an ipad2 using iOS of course. Latest version. 1.0.2

When will there be an update for iOS?

Aviar
04-14-12, 03:53 PM
I normally only see the daily bonus a couple of times a week, and I play the game daily. I am on the latest version, and have an HTC EVO 4G.

kooky panda
04-14-12, 04:00 PM
I usually get the daily rewards but it is almost always credit me for one day. I do not get the second day third day or fourth day bonuses. I am using the reg vers of PSS and on an ipad2 using iOS of course. Latest version. 1.0.2

When will there be an update for iOS?
Are you going into your game every day? You may also want to play on the valentine version is it still the most current version for IOS.

I normally only see the daily bonus a couple of times a week, and I play the game daily. I am on the latest version, and have an HTC EVO 4G.
what version are you playing on?

bss18974
04-14-12, 11:47 PM
Are you going into your game every day? You may also want to play on the valentine version is it still the most current version for IOS.

what version are you playing on?

Yes I am going in everyday. When I start the valentines edition it says not supported and immediately goes to iTunes store to download the regular version.

kooky panda
04-15-12, 08:31 AM
Yes I am going in everyday. When I start the valentines edition it says not supported and immediately goes to iTunes store to download the regular version.

The valentine version is still the most current version to play until the regular version gets a manual update from itunes.

dolphinsgal
04-16-12, 05:51 AM
That's the version I have. I got the reward today, I exited out and did a force close last night. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get the reward tomorrow.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 08:18 AM
That's the version I have. I got the reward today, I exited out and did a force close last night. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get the reward tomorrow.

Oh good, keep us posted. Also if this happens again, watch to see if there is a specific day this happens on. Like you can get it 2 days, but never reach the 3 rd day.

bss18974
04-17-12, 10:36 AM
I can get the daily rewards for up to 3 days and on the fourth day it reverts to first day. iOS version. I play many times daily and my first play of the day is shortly after midnight pacific.

kooky panda
04-17-12, 11:19 AM
I can get the daily rewards for up to 3 days and on the fourth day it reverts to first day. iOS version. I play many times daily and my first play of the day is shortly after midnight pacific.

thanks for keeping an eye out. I am going to send this over. I have skipped a couple of days, but I will try to watch this over the next couple of days to see if I get to the fourth day.

DaojinWildfire
04-17-12, 02:32 PM
I am currently testing this on my device as well. You mentioned that you accessed the game shortly after midnight. Can you try accessing the game after 1AM PDT instead, if you're still awake during that time.

bss18974
04-17-12, 07:25 PM
I am currently testing this on my device as well. You mentioned that you accessed the game shortly after midnight. Can you try accessing the game after 1AM PDT instead, if you're still awake during that time.

Will try if I am awake. I am actually on edt... So that would be 4 am

dolphinsgal
04-19-12, 11:30 AM
I only had those 2 days of daily reward, I haven't gotten it again. I also had a large sum of coins disappear from last night and this morning.

dolphinsgal
04-20-12, 06:10 AM
I got the reward this morning, I think. I got the popup for it then the program closed itself and when I went back into the game I didn't get the popup again.

redmara
04-25-12, 07:14 AM
I had no idea we were supposed to get daily awards. I have been playing every day since APril 8th and never gotten a daily reward. Im on android game version 1.0.5.4 :(

dolphinsgal
04-25-12, 01:33 PM
I only get it once and a while. I will get it 2 days in a row, then not get it for a while, then get it again. I never get it more than 2 days in a row,

bss18974
04-25-12, 05:49 PM
thanks for keeping an eye out. I am going to send this over. I have skipped a couple of days, but I will try to watch this over the next couple of days to see if I get to the fourth day.

Tried afterb1 am Pdt and same thing. Sometimes I get the reward for a day or two but never getbthe 4th day reward. I play daily - almost constantly. I have to close out the game and restart it to get the reward unless I was not playing for many hours...

beaglefamily
05-19-12, 06:10 AM
You will only get the daily bonus. If all of your stars are filled drop a star u get nothing so keep up with your shop