PDA

View Full Version : Sign here if to get rid of BOUNCING STARS & COINS

mcnaynay
04-12-12, 02:38 AM
If you HATE the new bouncing stars and coins SIGN HERE and tell teamlava to get rid of them.

mcnaynay
04-12-12, 02:39 AM
suppose to be Sign here to get rid of BOUNCING STARS & COINS
bad english

goldengram00
04-12-12, 05:35 AM
I absolutely HATE this!! What were they thinking???

fecsuper
04-12-12, 06:02 AM
I Hate them.
more tapping ???
NO way.......

queentina3
04-12-12, 07:02 AM
Please get rid of them! Auto collect was soooo nice, while it lasted. :mad:

RoseMeyer
04-12-12, 07:04 AM
I don't care about the bouncing stars, I want my coins added to my score in the morning. If they do that, they can bounce crud all over the place for all Icare.

AuntyRose32
04-12-12, 07:07 AM
I don't care about the bouncing stars, I want my coins added to my score in the morning. If they do that, they can bounce crud all over the place for all Icare.

Ha...crud, I like that. Kinda sums up TL.....crud.

piggiful
04-12-12, 07:45 AM
You know I was thinking on the way to the RS forum. After posting on FS and BS forums, I think I finally got it.
It'd mind boggling why TL would add an anti social "feature" to a social game to discourage neighbor interaction.
At the same time, it just drains my battery and slows down the game. It really isn't as annoying as some of the other evil "features".
It finally dawned on me.....they are trying to increase the amount of taps or clicks so we will accidentally clear tables and hit gem traps.
This is the only explanation I have. This is the only thing TL has to gain by doing this. So, the effort to get this "feature" removed will likely just be wasted. Anything that increases the chance of hitting the gem trap will go right to their bottom line.

philipnicholas
04-12-12, 07:47 AM
Another case of fixing something that wasn't broken! These oversized coins and stars (also red ones when tipping others) don't let you see where you need to tap next. Put it back to the way it was before. It was just fine!!!

Why doesn't TL use their valuable development resources for some actual issues, like allowing Android users see their parts inventory?

I will stop playing BS and RS until this change is reversed.

The Ivy and Piece of Cake

jellybelly2001
04-12-12, 07:54 AM
The best
I posted this thread too lol! But I beat you to it

m1Lk4
04-12-12, 07:59 AM
Completely agree on the annoying stars! First time they appeared today and it would be so much better if things went back to what they were before!
Also it's not enough that they lose your gifted materials after you have already built an appliance by putting it back to before it was built with the cunning "out of sync" message so that when you try to build it again you'll accidentally use gems (that you didn't have to use before) and then they do not reply to tickets!
As piggiful says, now they have one more way to make you use gems accidentally! Shame... :-(

meriselle
04-12-12, 08:03 AM
Yes I will sign this. Meriselle. Get rid of it please. Hate it. There is a poll too about this. The more we complain, maybe the more they will listen.

pinkster73
04-12-12, 08:05 AM
Yes I will sign this. Meriselle. Get rid of it please. Hate it. There is a poll too about this. The more we complain, maybe the more they will listen.

Now this is the funniest statement I've heard all day! (I'm laughing at TL, not you)

hotwingzz
04-12-12, 08:08 AM
Omg Im in I hate hate hate those annoying stars n coin all over my floor don't care if they collect themselves I don't want them on my bakery floor

RoseMeyer
04-12-12, 08:23 AM
" like allowing Android users see their parts inventory? "

Or making sure your coins gets added in the morning.

ultrafrog
04-12-12, 09:11 AM
Stars are an annoying update, they came and went in previous updates/games. They don't serve any real purpose beneficial to the player and only lag the game even more.

But.. you don't have to pick up the stars, they just fly up into your xp bar on their own.

3squares
04-12-12, 09:15 AM
Another case of fixing something that wasn't broken! These oversized coins and stars (also red ones when tipping others) don't let you see where you need to tap next. Put it back to the way it was before. It was just fine!!!

Why doesn't TL use their valuable development resources for some actual issues, like allowing Android users see their parts inventory?

I will stop playing BS and RS until this change is reversed.

The Ivy and Piece of Cake

What he said. Please remove this new feature. While you're at it, please remove the green "status bars" that occur after tapping a table! They accomplish the same thing: essentially NOTHING except to clutter up your screen and slow you down!

Thank you.

piggiful
04-12-12, 09:44 AM
Now this is the funniest statement I've heard all day! (I'm laughing at TL, not you)

+1 (plus one)

mposey
04-12-12, 11:41 AM
I'm sick of the bouncing stars & coins and I'm sick of not getting my money when I start the day. How will I ever expand next if TL doesn't give me my money!!! Grrr. Makes me want to throw my phone across the room. And I'm sick of starting a recipe on all my stoves. I come back a few mins later to do.d half of my stoves aren't even cooking what I set it to.. what the heck?? Ok I'm done complaining.

turbo0450
04-12-12, 12:16 PM
Kinda of stupid, +1 on annoyance level.

portiaandluis
04-12-12, 12:16 PM
Take the bouncing objects away please!

mrsmajestic
04-12-12, 01:10 PM
Agreed!!!

HmongVillager
04-12-12, 01:12 PM
I've always had it in restaurant and on android and you just have to wait a few seconds for them to auto collect so you people are whining over this while gem confirmation seems farther away then ever but whatever.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-12-12, 01:13 PM
I don't like it and want it back the way it was. This is very annoying and they get in the way!

pinkster73
04-12-12, 01:17 PM
I've always had it in restaurant and on android and you just have to wait a few seconds for them to auto collect so you people are whining over this while gem confirmation seems farther away then ever but whatever.

Exactly!!!!

sourlicorice2
04-12-12, 01:19 PM
People are entitled to their opinions! I'd like them removed and would like gem confirmation button.

HmongVillager
04-12-12, 01:22 PM
People are entitled to their opinions! I'd like them removed and would like gem confirmation button.

I know people are entitled to opinions, even coming from a country where you have to watch what you say and worry who your dealing with. Its just that it seems like such a small issue while coin fluctuation bugs and gem confirmations seem to be ignored due to "bouncy stars".
Just my "opinion"

sourlicorice2
04-12-12, 01:28 PM
I know people are entitled to opinions, even coming from a country where you have to watch what you say and worry who your dealing with. Its just that it seems like such a small issue while coin fluctuation bugs and gem confirmations seem to be ignored due to "bouncy stars".
Just my "opinion"

I don't mind people voicing their opinions. It's the way it is done I mind I.e. so you people are whining - that I hate.

If you had simply stated that bouncing stars dont bother you and you'd rather have gem confirmation it would have been less offensive and annoying. For the record I'd choose gem confirmation myself over bouncing stars as much as I hate them.

Anyways let's move on so the thread doesn't get off topic. PEACE :)

flytothestars
04-12-12, 02:08 PM
Signed

X flytothestars

kooky panda
04-12-12, 02:23 PM
I do not like them:(

signed

Kooky

sourlicorice2
04-12-12, 02:24 PM
I don't like them either.

Signed

Sourlicorice2

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-12-12, 02:35 PM
Please!!!! I hate them darn things!

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-12-12, 02:36 PM
I don't like it and want it back the way it was. This is very annoying and they get in the way!

They can also cause you to spend gems when you have {} popping up and them bouncing every where :(

lin77
04-12-12, 02:43 PM
Hate the bouncing stars & coins! They changed it on me yesterday...and i despise it!

cakeandpie
04-12-12, 02:45 PM
Hate it too!!!

music908
04-12-12, 03:56 PM
No more autocollect? I think I need finger dumbbells...

kancilkiller
04-12-12, 05:25 PM
I have no problem with it. Let it bounces around, it still counted even I never bother to manually collect it. why bother?

bp34
04-12-12, 05:38 PM
They are SO annoying!!!!!!!!!!! It's so annoying- i have to keep pressing them and it SUCKS!!!!

greygull
04-12-12, 05:59 PM
I would prefer the stars/coins not pop out. I don't mind the collectibles popping out.
Signed,
GG

sipsup
04-12-12, 06:02 PM
Hello Team Lava! 😊
I would first like to thank you for finally adding up our earned money. That was a real big help, and I appreciate it when you listen to us. So thank you. 😘 I would like to state that the bouncing stars and coins just recently added are very annoying. I am not complaining, but it would be really great if you can please get rid of those! 😉 Thanks for being more helpful. Please keep it up!

Your Team Lava Games Lover,
Zimmy

hsquared
04-12-12, 06:16 PM
yes omg yes
i HATE these on
BS & RS. what is the
point? theyre USELESS.

bearinjun
04-12-12, 06:54 PM
I hate the new bouncy coins and stars. Get rid of this feature!

mmmmmatt
04-12-12, 07:35 PM
Yes!! i hate them. Had them in RS on Android for a while, now suddenly they are everywhere! And even Kooky doesn't like them, so... come on...

You all know why they are doing it though right? To make us tap more and accidentally buy gems somehow...

lupi123
04-12-12, 07:36 PM
In hate it.

lin77
04-12-12, 07:45 PM
Yes!! i hate them. Had them in RS on Android for a while, now suddenly they are everywhere! And even Kooky doesn't like them, so... come on...

You all know why they are doing it though right? To make us tap more and accidentally buy gems somehow...

I do believe this...but I'm not going to tap to collect them anymore on all my games! They can float to the banners for all I care and if I leave b4 they all get added oh well I don't care not worth taking the risk of accidentally spending gems!

lilobrat05
04-12-12, 07:46 PM
I hate this I just lost over 30 gems because of it!!!!!! I want my gems back and for them to get rid of the stupid bouncing stuff!

ariesblu
04-12-12, 07:46 PM
Yeah they're pretty pretty annoying.

88nightmare
04-12-12, 08:34 PM
Signed
Always had them on my phone, but just got them the other day on my tablet. They really get in the way when trying to prepare or serve food on multiple appliances in succession or trying to collect tips on many tables that are close together. I always enjoyed the fact that my tablet didn't have them it was much easier and less stressful then suddenly they're on the tablet as well and with the zoom level used on the larger screen they're huge... And how do they effect a change like that in the game without and actual update anyway? And if they can do that why can't they change other things without an update?

haveabanana
04-12-12, 08:52 PM
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May end up deleting the game because of these stupid bouncing stars....

dria_91
04-12-12, 09:07 PM
Im confused...So did they make the stars and coins bigger or something B/C they look the same to me :-/ lol i see everybody is upset over them

driftboutique
04-12-12, 09:16 PM
Im confused...So did they make the stars and coins bigger or something B/C they look the same to me :-/ lol i see everybody is upset over them

Some people just got them for the first time yesterday, while others like you and me and some other folks on here have had them for some time now.

oreo1981
04-12-12, 09:23 PM
If I was a betting man, I'd bet that they made it this way so people can click fast...and wind up accidently clicking on "finish dish" or whatever, and spend their gems by accident. Like most other app business similar to the gem model of teamlavas games, they think that if people accidently blow their whole gem stash on finishing recipes, they'll be good consumers and just buy more; which quite frankly, I believe is the opposite. Unless there are just that many addicted people out there that blow 30+ gems on something, and just go buy 100 more if they accidently spend, that I dont know about.

oreo1981
04-12-12, 09:26 PM
And as Ive said it before Ill say it again, keep ur gem count under 5 if you can, and never buy gems by saying to yourself "oh, ill save these for someother time"..
They did this to club story too and the problem there is, the stars fall right on the mixer..a quick double tap and you could blow gems/cash extremely easily. I believe they put these in there to suck people's gems out from people who have been saving them for a particular update they like. Never sit on gems. My 2 cents.

dinoman23
04-12-12, 09:49 PM
Put my name on the list! Hated the stars in rs, hate em even more in all the stories!

dria_91
04-12-12, 09:58 PM
Some people just got them for the first time yesterday, while others like you and me and some other folks on here have had them for some time now.

Oh ok thanks! lol that clears that up!

88nightmare
04-12-12, 10:18 PM
I can confirm that you do not have to click on the stars or wait for them to auto collect. You can simply go to the next neighbor or whatever and they will still be counted... However, the collectables (like laddles) will be lost if you don't click them or wait for them to auto collect.

yaharalady
04-12-12, 10:24 PM
Get rid of them. The stars are annoying. It takes longer to water.

transcent
04-12-12, 10:39 PM
can't agree more, it's really irritating seeing the flying stars!

nixxmom
04-13-12, 02:49 AM
I'm so glad to see this thread. I always saved Bakery Story tipping for last because it took twice as long to tip and collect the stars from tipping as it did in RS. Now, there is no difference and because of it I'm avoiding tipping BOTH Places because I don't have the extra time or patience it requires. I spend my gems so there will be no gem traps, just upset neighbors because I'm not giving them the attention they deserve.

ironcolt24
04-13-12, 03:23 AM
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! I hope the genus that came up with the bouncing coins/stars is adding to the unemployment average. TL PLEASE! help us to help you.

kooky panda
04-13-12, 04:44 AM
However, the collectables (like laddles) will be lost if you don't click them or wait for them to auto collect.
The collectibles that drop also will collect automatically

I checked and they still get recorded to your rating automatically even if you dont pick them up.

sourlicorice2
04-13-12, 05:24 AM
I'm actually getting used to them and don't find them so bad anymore. It would be nice if they are removed but I think I can live with them now.

And it's a girls prerogative to change her mind :p

marrrina
04-13-12, 06:56 AM
Not a fan myself! I've had them in RS and BS for a while, but now that this has be*** in Fashion Story I'm kind of annoyed.

xcellent
04-13-12, 08:43 AM
I would like it all removed from CS,BS,RS,FashionS and FarmS!

There was none in BS before, but after the updates yesterday, stars and coins start showing up in tipping and collecting tips! Wow TL! U seem to wanting to really annoy your players... The long time confirmation button was/is never a part of your updates, and this bouncing stars is a long time request to remove too... Now u added one in BS! What is the next thing that the players wanting to get rid of, but u will add in the next updates? x_x

mushroom79
04-14-12, 03:08 AM
I hate bouncing stars and coins. Get rid of them permanently and stop bringing them back

pinksugar800
04-14-12, 03:26 AM
They are not that bad..I guess! They are annoying when you clear racks when you don't mean it! I think they should get rid of it actually

ariesblu
04-14-12, 03:28 AM
I hate bouncing stars and coins. Get rid of them permanently and stop bringing them back
I agree with you.

richiebakes
04-14-12, 08:54 AM
yes stop the stars and coins!!!! let them be counted without dropping all over the place!!!!

feenixdust
04-14-12, 11:24 AM
Signed, its really annoying...

OhFashionNL
04-14-12, 02:17 PM
I'm actually getting used to them and don't find them so bad anymore. It would be nice if they are removed but I think I can live with them now.

And it's a girls prerogative to change her mind :pI completly agree. I hated it at first but I try to ignore them - nothing will be lost if you don't tap them! They auto collect.

GingerDove
04-14-12, 03:05 PM
I really don't like the new bouncing {} It was bad enough when just City Story was doing it, but now all of my games do. EEERRRRRGGGGHHH...

TimeForACuppaTea
04-17-12, 02:07 AM
I hate them too. They serve no purpose but to annoy and get on the way. I especially loathe then in Fashion and farm. The block my view and mess me up. I want them gone.

lukesolo
04-17-12, 02:42 AM
I don't like them, pls remove them, thank you.

mingboo
04-17-12, 03:01 AM
They are not that bad..I guess! They are annoying when you clear racks when you don't mean it! I think they should get rid of it actually

it happened to me countless in fashion, BS and RS!! I reckon it is worse in Fashion because you have to tap on your rack to collect "likes"!!

TimeForACuppaTea
04-17-12, 09:31 PM
They get in my way in Fashion. I order multiples of the same catalogs at a time. So I'm tapping the same racks/tables over and over again to put my new orders out. The stupid stars keep me from being able to tap the racks. I have to tap on the stars to get them to go away before I can place the next item out.

In farm I'm a neat freak when watering, so are my neighbors. The stars block the view so I can clearly see where I want to water next. I've accidentally watered where I didn't want to because I tapped the star to get it to move and watered the spot instead. They are so annoying.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27336-Stars-and-coins.-Do-u-like-them
Here is a poll to help get a clear number of how many people hate these things.

chillinthemost
04-18-12, 08:57 AM
I do not like the bouncing stars & coins. They clutter my viewing area. They delay my cooking progress.

Signed,

Chillin

lytasty
04-18-12, 09:01 AM
Pls remove the BOUNCING STARS AND COINS from all stories...

fl0werb0mb
04-18-12, 03:33 PM
Hate it!

halcyon1234
04-18-12, 06:09 PM
I think the bouncing coins and stars are extremely irritating! Please REMOVE. Thanks.

krylix
04-18-12, 09:57 PM
Well I haven't been playing long I'm level 44 and auto collect was a lot better cuz I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game thinking I was at fault and I have 2 agree with everyone in saying this new is pure hell inthe sense of that I tip daily and have 70 friends and takes 4ever now with new and I 4 one need them teamlava 2 give me 1 good explanation as 2 what did they change 4

cashmerecakes
04-20-12, 02:56 PM
Please team lava!!! Take them off!! We hate them soooo much!!

creeturous
04-20-12, 10:04 PM
I hate them. Tedious, obstructive, they take the fun out of the game. With so many repetitive pop-ups just when I sign in, the last thing I want to do is tap on more useless stuff (>__<)

radtech123
04-20-12, 10:53 PM
I hate the coins and stars!! Get rid of them PLEASE!!!!

HLDster
04-23-12, 01:21 PM
Get rid of it!

lindsayh942edition
04-23-12, 01:26 PM
Hate it please get rod of it teamlava!

lizzle1701
04-23-12, 03:33 PM
I don't know, I think they're kind of cute, especially the special items like butter, hat, etc. But then, I'm on a tablet, so they don't really take up much of the scen space...I can see how it would be annoying to have them on a tiny phone screen.

tinyl
04-24-12, 01:18 AM
Hate those stupid bouncing stars!!

Syphyrr
04-25-12, 08:55 AM
ALSO HATE THE STARS! IT'S ENOUGH TAPPING TO PREPARE, COOK, AND SERVE FOOD, BUT THEN MORE TAPPING TO COLLECT WHAT WE ALREADY EARNED? LAAAAAMMMMEEEEEE!
p.s. I love this game. It's just going to end up giving me arthritis.

pinkster73
04-25-12, 08:59 AM
For the eleventy billionth time: YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAP THE STARS. THEY AUTO COLLECT.

bobbyrae
04-25-12, 09:18 AM
They really do go up by themselves if you let them. They really, really really do.

They are ugly as all heck though. It's so much nicer when they didn't show up at all. Not sure what the thinking was on putting them back in the game when there were so many complaints about them to begin with. But as GM said, the updated version of the games should be released soon. Hopefully without gifting issues and hopefully without the stars. We'll see.

velvetfog82
04-25-12, 09:50 AM
Please remove stars and coins! i thought i'd get used to it but it just gets more and more ANNOYING! Today i had to go back 3 times to try and get all my tips. At least make them smaller. They are kinda freakin huge!!

sunnyDreams
04-25-12, 10:13 AM
Please take them away! They get in the way of playing the game.

malin_erika
04-26-12, 02:59 AM
I agree. Please remove them!

bristersplace
04-26-12, 03:41 PM
i liked it better when everything was automatic, it's annoying, although i learned after some time one doesn't have to tap to collect they will automatically collect, but it's just annoying

rlynch7806
04-27-12, 07:01 AM
Yes please do away with them. They are very inconvenient!

foodslinger2
04-27-12, 02:57 PM
Please do away with them!

shassan13
04-27-12, 08:01 PM
I want rs to remove bouncing stars and coins

hsquared
04-28-12, 12:06 AM
even though they autocollect, they get in the way of my cooking & such!!! since TL keeps making appliances that arent easy appliances, this is doubly annoying!! GET RID OF THEM PLEASE!

purpsandherb
04-28-12, 02:02 AM
Hmmm.... Im almost positive i posted here on this thread .... Weird... Well i kno i didnt sighn so here ya go. Sighned by: Purpsandherb.

and another thing, the BIG STARS AND SUCH jus get in the way when trying to quickly serve food and collect tips. So we can get bak to real life. Even when we jus relaxin and in the game it still aint awesome..

TimeForACuppaTea
04-28-12, 03:06 AM
How many pages does this thread have to reach before they realize WE HATE THE STUPID STARS?

Sadly they don't care. They figure we will give up and learn to get used to them and they won't have to listen to us at all. But more and more I'm thinking about quitting. I play 6 story games and all are becoming more and more frustrating, rather than fun. I miss my old story games from 2 years ago.

ada9023
04-28-12, 09:59 PM
puzzled what's the function of the star, coins, whatever? they don't add any fun but disturbance. If they would like to annoy the players, I must say the goal is achieved. Please help us or at least me to remove the unnecessary feature.

IslandDogs
04-29-12, 08:46 AM
The bouncing stars are SO annoying. I enjoy playing the game less, I dread tipping and collecting tips, and now I am reluctant to even play the game anymore OR buy gems. Why does TeamLava bite the hand that feeds them?

jensteed
05-01-12, 11:28 PM
It was perfect before, you tipped or collected and that was it, but now there's just a lot of stars and coins clogging up my screen. at least they automatically get collected if you leave them sitting there.

tzvetkata
05-02-12, 03:24 AM
at least they automatically get collected if you leave them sitting there.
When I collect tips, some of the stars and coins get stuck on the screen and I have to collect them manually. It's so frustrating checking all the time for leftover stars & coins :(

leadfoot
05-02-12, 02:14 PM
The bouncing stars and coins annoy me too. Why was this added in the first place? I wish Team Lava would spend some time developing something that is really needed, like the ability to delete old pending invites or let the invites expire after a period of time. I'm hesitant to invite anyone else to be my neighbor since my pending invites are building up .. its a pain.

3squares
05-04-12, 06:53 PM
They are still annoying!

tzvetkata
05-05-12, 02:32 AM
I had a dream last night that they have been removed lol

dryhy
05-13-12, 08:54 PM
Please stop the need for more tapping!

pipthecat
05-13-12, 10:54 PM
not a fan either!!!

moda999
05-14-12, 12:27 AM
They add nothing to the game and slow it down. Now I hate tipping so for me they have destroyed the community aspect of the game.

ssyukiya
05-14-12, 01:17 AM
Totally agree!!!!

max12add
05-17-12, 08:49 AM
I agree! Please stop that extra step of stars or coins. It's annoying.

nettedavid
05-30-12, 08:49 PM
I had just gotten done upgrading my appliances to the EasyStoves/Ovens on RS and BS to REDUCE the clicks. I kept up daily visits for about a week after this update. Last week I deleted both RS and BS. I don't spend my life on these games and it was taking too much time to clear the tables that I couldn't get around to tipping let alone managing my food. Just not worth it. Maybe I'll try again in a few months and see if they fixed this annoyance.

trisarahtops2509
05-31-12, 09:40 AM
Ughhh....soooo annoying!! Wish i could swipe my finger n collect them all.....or better yet, DONT HAVE THEM AT ALL!!!!

hotwingzz
05-31-12, 09:52 AM
I was hoping we would have had them gone by now :(

mcgee22
05-31-12, 10:33 AM
sign me up for that! So annoying!

jimmyct_2000
06-02-12, 07:47 PM
Bring back auto collect. Plzzzzzzzz

Brissygirl
06-03-12, 07:19 PM
The bouncing coins and stars are annoying! If there was a way to press one button to collect all tips at once that would make life so much easier!

TimeForACuppaTea
06-04-12, 09:40 AM
We keep asking for changes like this. Along with gem confirmation button and ability to delete pending nbrs. They keep asking for 5 star ratings and "nice reviews". I say they get what they want, when we gat what we want. I've given 1 star rating for all the games I play and asked for these changes to be made. My reviews won't be "nice" until we finally get what we've been asking for.

sehana
06-04-12, 10:18 AM
x__Sehana_____
I did not like them since they released it back in 2011
http://supremedynasty.com/mypix/sigshn001_rsw150px.png

HillTwink
06-04-12, 01:05 PM
They want to waste your time. Personally, I think they need to put it back to the auto collect instead of tapping "again." They should also expand "History" to actually show the entire history instead of only 10 entries - at least up to 24 hours. It would alleviate 'having' to write on your neighbors wall just to say you tipped. If they saved the users more time instead of using it up, they would get more players. (Business expert speaking, Lava. Really should take my advice.)

flytothestars
06-04-12, 04:06 PM
Well, this had an adverse affect on me. Instead of forcing me to waste more time with the bouncing stuff, I've decided to no longer TIP throughout the day. Only at reset. That's it! No clearing tables throughout the day, no more wasted hours! :D

I've always thought tipping wasn't worth it, and the annoying bouncing stuff has helped me realize that I am not obliged to keep my tables clear and tip for hours. NO longer! Hooray!!

Keep this up and 0 stars will be the new fad :D

max12add
06-06-12, 01:29 PM
I've read most comments and most here don't like it. Heck...I don't like it either. Too many neighbors complaining already and Team Lava doesn't get rid of it? Wha't going on in Restaurant Story business ideas such as complains or suggestions that come from this forum? Are they really ignoring this? It seems that way! Did a son or daughter of an executive of this business wanted it it this way? Boring!

sunstorm01
06-06-12, 01:42 PM
Oh you can tap on all your tips quickly on every table, then hit ya home button to go out of restaurant, tap the app to go bk in and all your tips will be thrown out at you. You can then minimize your screen and pick up bulk tips, I usually grab mine in 3 sections- walla done

rubikrox
06-06-12, 04:56 PM
I'm a newbie to RS i've been playing for about 1 hour now and my fingers are getting tired cliking all the stars...

bawpotter
06-06-12, 05:03 PM
I would have to agree with what has been said on this thread. Some of it is a bit harsh, but understandable.

pensfan6610
06-08-12, 12:04 PM
hate it with a passion

pensfan6610
06-08-12, 12:09 PM
I understand fully, I stopped tipping also. The other thing i wish they would do is install a next neighbors button so when I do tip, i don't have to go back to my neighbors list and select another, it would just take me to the next neighbor on my list

Fuzzwuzz1
06-10-12, 06:06 AM
I agree 100%! They are sooo annoying but if you wait long enough they collect themselves. But yes I, Fuzzwuzz1, sign here to get rid of the annoying bouncing stars and coins.
(scribble scribble)

connets5
06-11-12, 08:00 AM
It is annoying and i wish they would do a sellect all on the neighbours gift thing aswell because when you have alot of neighbours to gift it takes ages asewll.....

lilobrat05
01-17-13, 01:05 PM
I hate these!!!! I want them to disappear. The game was so much better without them.

YumBonn
01-17-13, 04:44 PM
Frustrating to say the least!

lesami
01-18-13, 06:10 AM
count me in !!

marrrina
01-18-13, 06:22 AM
I could live without them. There's enough clicking in this game. At least they're collected at a faster rate, but still, it is a pointless feature.

Jeanne1571
01-18-13, 09:56 PM
Oh ohoh oh oh meeeeeee!