PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles Items - Team Lava please respond thanks!!!!!!!

ozoz12
04-12-12, 02:16 AM
Hi TL

I believe I am not the only one have this question, can you please let us all know how to achieve all the required items to Redeem the prize from each category. At this moment we only have a rough idea we need to buy some wall deco for Floral Bouquet and cook some food for Cooking Tools or Chief Implements.... but we need you to let us know under each Category there are 4 boxes, what we need to do (cook/buy) to earn for each box, we need you to list them down.
I belieev alot of people want to go for Yummy Ingredients to earn the Gem & Coins but we have no idea what we need to earn the butter/Egg/Salt/Milk, Salt is the hardest one to get because we don't know what is the requirement. So we will be appreciated if you provide us the the individual target for each element so we all can aim for it! Hopefully someone from your team can respond this!
thanks

sparks229
04-12-12, 03:49 PM
Collectibles are just random I don't think there's a certain dish/decor that goes along with it

eskimomommy
04-13-12, 07:47 AM
Yes please tell how to accomplish these goals. That's the point of story games. Predictable results for doing specific actions( planting ,baking etc). Randomly earning something doesn't fit the pattern of the games.

cupcake0984
07-02-16, 07:51 PM
Would love to know how one goes about earning the floral bouquet, I have three of the four flowers but not the last one and no idea how to obtain it. Would also be nice to know how to earn the other collectibles.

ruskpaels
07-03-16, 04:46 AM
I collected all of the flowers recently. I have bought some of the wallpapers I think look nice, and I seem to have got the flowers randomly. It doesn't seem like a certain wallpaper gives a certain flower.

Rynetory2
07-03-16, 07:30 AM
Please see this. Guide to Collectibles (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1241470&viewfull=1#post1241470)