PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I get Gift Parts???

johnjuan2
04-12-12, 12:04 AM
Hey fellow players!!!

It seems that I can't build stoves because I either get too many gifts of other parts (parts I already have enough of) or because I've received too many gifts for the day. Whenever a neighbor tries to send me a gift they are told that they can't. :eek:

I've tried gifting the people who send me items through tapping the "Gift Back" button and this has cleared me up to receive more gifts. But I've been trying for several weeks to get parts nad have not been able.

Can someone help me out???:confused:

queentina3
04-12-12, 07:06 AM
If you post on your wall and your neighbors walls what parts you need, they'll most likely start sending those parts. Also, gift your neighbors the part you need, as many just gift back what they received. If you receive gifts you don't want at the moment, just decline them and that opens up space to get the parts you do want.

kitthecat
04-13-12, 12:58 AM
Try communicate wif ur nbrs, I sure they will send the part u need. And for your information, u can only accept 20 gift per day, not depending on whether u send gift or not.

Just decline those gift which u don't want, and only accept those u need. By accepting the correct gift and through the part request, (also can only receive 20 parts through request) u actually can get 40 of a kind of part.

Oh ya, having good nbrs n being a good nbr also a key factor for getting your part fast 