PDA

View Full Version : Bunny ears and Eggs

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 08:36 PM
I have no idea what to do with the bunny ears and eggs that people keep gifting me? What are they to be used for? Does anyone know and if so please do tell?

amymcc
04-11-12, 08:38 PM
You use them to build the new oven.

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 08:38 PM
To build the Easter oven it's green and has new recipes...to see it you have to put one of your appliance in storage and the buy that one

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 08:43 PM
Thanks for advising :) Do you know if the nacho machine is worth buying. I have two soda machines, bought one by accident and plan on putting it in storage for another item

amymcc
04-11-12, 08:46 PM
The nacho machine just has one recipe (nachos). They are a one day recipe. You can decide if it is worth it. I bought two, when finally mastered I stored it.

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 08:51 PM
Sorry for all the questions but how do you know when you have mastered something? I am on level 27

amymcc
04-11-12, 08:53 PM
You will get a message that you have reached level four for the item. Level four is the last level. You also get a notice for levels one, two, and three.

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 09:01 PM
Oh ok..thats great to know b/c on some items im on level 3 about to hit level four. Thanks for all the advice amymcc!!

amymcc
04-11-12, 09:02 PM
You're welcome. Also you get a gem on level two and level four. Have fun playing and go to the forum with all your questions.

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 09:07 PM
Will do and thanks for advising on the gems :)

udesirekye
04-12-12, 09:24 AM
The nacho machine just has one recipe (nachos). They are a one day recipe. You can decide if it is worth it. I bought two, when finally mastered I stored it.

I just purchased the nacho machine without knowing this smh But I was wondering what the bunny stuff was for. thats good to know

Branston73
04-12-12, 09:26 AM
You use them to build the Easter Oven!

3squares
04-12-12, 09:36 AM
Thanks for advising :) Do you know if the nacho machine is worth buying. I have two soda machines, bought one by accident and plan on putting it in storage for another item

I bought a Nacho Machine but was disappointed with it. It has one recipe, which takes one day, and I think only produces 975 plates. Compared to other recipes with shorter cook times, this is low yield. Best to invest in more drink machines or sushi bars IMO.