PDA

View Full Version : Stars flew out when I baked? And shovel when I planted?

portiaandluis
04-11-12, 07:51 PM
What's the value of the pop out stars in bakery story and shovel in farm story? This is one of the reasons I quit nightclub story. It is easy to cancel a dish with these stars

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 07:58 PM
You can let the stars and coins collect themselves, I have had this is my bakery for a while now....according to the threads, I am thinking everyone has gotten switched over to this

richiebakes
04-11-12, 08:49 PM
Ya what the deuce i hate the stars i wish they wouldnt fall on my floor and over what im trying to cook!

BorgKitten
04-11-12, 09:38 PM
Dislike this and hope that they consider changing this back.

flytothestars
04-11-12, 09:43 PM
Super dislike this... The floating stars and coins from tipping/collecting tips started just now and it's crashing my devices a lot and in the way! There wasn't anything wrong with it, why add ginormous stars and coins to spam the screen.....#,# and yes I'm on valentines version still..

mingboo
04-11-12, 11:04 PM
sad to say, i have a feeling these bouncing stars and coins are here to stay.

mingboo
04-11-12, 11:07 PM
What's the value of the pop out stars in bakery story and shovel in farm story? This is one of the reasons I quit nightclub story. It is easy to cancel a dish with these stars

i understand your fustration. i had instant cook (with gems) on countless times tapping on the stars. i do not tap the stars now because they will auto collect... the bouncing stars and coins are for show only.... at least until TL "force" us to collect them...

meowcaitlin
04-11-12, 11:10 PM
This has just happened to me today on Bakery Story. I find it quite annoying because I'm not sure whether I can leave my bakery and it will automatically collect the xp for me or I will loose it. Sometimes when I click them they don't even work!

jellybelly2001
04-11-12, 11:13 PM
I will pay for this with gems to go away

mingboo
04-12-12, 02:14 AM
This has just happened to me today on Bakery Story. I find it quite annoying because I'm not sure whether I can leave my bakery and it will automatically collect the xp for me or I will loose it. Sometimes when I click them they don't even work!

yes, you can!! the bouncing stars and coins will be auto collected! try to go to your profile to look at your xp total before you collect your tips or prepare your recipe, then collect your tips or prepare recipe without tapping on the stars, go to your profile to check your xp total again and you will see that the bouncing stars has already been added to your xp total...

mcnaynay
04-12-12, 02:32 AM
Teamlava get rid of the bouncing stars and coins

I HATE IT!!

meowcaitlin
04-12-12, 06:33 AM
yes, you can!! the bouncing stars and coins will be auto collected! try to go to your profile to look at your xp total before you collect your tips or prepare your recipe, then collect your tips or prepare recipe without tapping on the stars, go to your profile to check your xp total again and you will see that the bouncing stars has already been added to your xp total...
Ah I see! Thank you very much!

piggiful
04-12-12, 07:24 AM

Not for tip, it doesn't......
It also slows down the game significantly.