PDA

View Full Version : Tips in my bakery are weird!!!!

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:09 PM
Okay folks I ave no idea what is going on and I'm trying to get a pic. I left my bakery and returned to collect tips. When I collect the tips changing to coins that move and then I pick up. And wait it gets stranger. I tip my neighbors and they get acted star next to the tip and wait for this one... One of my neighbor had a rolling pin in d bakery that I picked up and it went to the collectibles.....

Aaah.... Hhhhhmmm interesting.....

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 07:29 PM
If I understood you correctly, everything that is happening when you collect or give tips sounds pretty normal

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:29 PM
Okay folks I ave no idea what is going on and I'm trying to get a pic. I left my bakery and returned to collect tips. When I collect the tips changing to coins that move and then I pick up. And wait it gets stranger. I tip my neighbors and they get acted star next to the tip and wait for this one... One of my neighbor had a rolling pin in d bakery that I picked up and it went to the collectibles.....

Aaah.... Hhhhhmmm interesting.....

And when I cook something the stars are sitting there until I tap on them. Oh my.... Creepy...... ��

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:30 PM
If I understood you correctly, everything that is happening when you collect or give tips sounds pretty normal

It's not.... I am trying to upload a pic... I know something is up. It's like collecting in SLOW motion.......

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 07:32 PM
Same to me I hate it I hope they change it back I know it collects on its own but it annoys me.

Afura
04-11-12, 07:32 PM
Mine have always done that on BS, with everything that generates a 'pop' like cooking, tipping, getting tips. It's a pain. In RS, until tonight, they just automatically converted to coins or stars and I didn't have to click on them. Same thing when collectibles 'popped'. I figured this was just a quirk because I was on an Android, the red headed stepchild. Usually if you wait long enough they 'auto' pickup, and the game seems to recognize the accumulation before it auto picks them up (I've leveled after finishing a recipe, but before I picked up the xp star).

bobbyrae
04-11-12, 07:34 PM
From this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27073-Do-you-just-not-listen-TL-Not-happy.)., I guess it has now been pushed to all players. Boo. Bad move i say. I hate collecting stars. :(

blueemonday
04-11-12, 07:36 PM
Well I guess they finally changed how tips/stars are collected. This was changed in Restaurant Story a little while ago. It's known as the "bouncing stars/coins" if I remember correctly. Instead of gaining the coins and xp directly, you either re-tap on the bouncing coins/stars or just wait for it to collect. A bit annoying if you ask me--was hoping they wouldn't change it in Bakery Story. :(

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:43 PM
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Scarletlocs/34bda362.jpg

This is one of my neighbors whom I tipped.

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:44 PM
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Scarletlocs/6a7004c3.jpg

This is my bakery.... U c d coins gathered together????

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-12, 07:45 PM
Do you mean you have suddenly started seeing "coins" appear when you tap to get your tips and then you tap the coins and the stars appear?? This has be*** happening to me tonight. Not sure I like it ... I was quite comfortable with it the way it had been. Is this something new??

pops1972
04-11-12, 07:46 PM
I've always had those red stars in all of my games. I thought every one did. I am on Samsung galaxy tab.

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:47 PM
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Scarletlocs/0fd811f3.jpg

Do u see the star by the girl walking in? I cooked something and I got the star. After it moves to points.... Now tell me I'm krazy...

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 07:47 PM
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Scarletlocs/6a7004c3.jpg

This is my bakery.... U c d coins gathered together????

Yes, I see it...my bakery has been that way for probably over a year. I hate it but I always assumed everyone's was like this

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 07:48 PM
I've always had those red stars in all of my games. I thought every one did. I am on Samsung galaxy tab.

I just had them in bakery and restaurant but now I have it I. Fashion and farm

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-12, 07:50 PM
I agree ... liked it the other way, where the big coins didn't suddenly appear and you have to tap on them. The extra tapping is a bit annoying,

MomsHouseofSweets
04-11-12, 07:50 PM
It started for me tonight.

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:51 PM
Okay recap

Photo 1⃣ with the red stars. I tip and those stars shows up. Never, never happened b4.

Photo 2⃣ Do u c the coins close to the burger. When I collected the tips from the table it turns into stacks. After that tap it again and it goes away.

Photo 3⃣ I cooked a dish and the stars comes out near the girl walking through the door then it disappears.

This has never..... Ever happened until today. Like 1/2 hour ago.

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:52 PM
Oh and I'm on an ipad2.......

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 07:52 PM
I'm assuming some people have had this for a while and others just got switched over a few hours ago

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 07:54 PM
I don't have time for double tapping for tips..... Urgh......

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 07:54 PM
It's. Normal I guess it was random before. But we asked for equality so I guess now everyone got it.....I have it ever since I remember

theredchilly
04-11-12, 07:55 PM
When I collect tips in bakery story, my coins become big, like real big. And then they freeze for a few seconds and then stars appear, so weird

hmvl
04-11-12, 07:57 PM
Yeah... My Restaurant Story wasn't like that before, and suddenly the money or xp started popping out.

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 07:57 PM
I don't have time for double tapping for tips..... Urgh......

I dont double tap...I just let them collect themselves but sometimes they do get in the way when collecting tips. I have had to adapt to a way of tipping where it's easier

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 08:20 PM
I dont double tap...I just let them collect themselves but sometimes they do get in the way when collecting tips. I have had to adapt to a way of tipping where it's easier

Thanks lilkeeks... I'm rethinking hard about giving up bakery. I have never spent this much time on a game full of bugs. It's worthless but I love playing. Urgh...

pinkster73
04-11-12, 08:26 PM
You don't need to tap them, they collect by themselves.

scarletlocs
04-11-12, 08:39 PM
You don't need to tap them, they collect by themselves.

Explain that? I left them alone and I didn't see them go away.

blueemonday
04-11-12, 08:46 PM
It seems like android already had the bouncing stars/coins and maybe some from iOS. I'm on iOS and this just started happening for me. The coins/stars should eventually collect after quite a few seconds. If they get too annoying then tapping them is the only way to get rid of them. :/

sweetdreamsus
04-11-12, 08:59 PM
I'm on android and it just started tonight. I agree I don't like to click to pick up and I'm too **** to leave them there. Love this game though. Totally addicted.

lilkeeks
04-11-12, 09:05 PM
Explain that? I left them alone and I didn't see them go away.

It takes quite a few seconds but they do collect themselves. When I am tipping my nbrs, I leave the stars alone and by the time my neighbor list loads to move on to the next nbr then the stars have collected themselves.

I do not like having to collect them but I love bakery story, at the end of the day it is still a free game....sure it has it's bugs and issues but I haven't resorted to being serious about deleting my bakery.

pinkster73
04-11-12, 09:08 PM
Right. They sit for awhile then auto collect.

BorgKitten
04-11-12, 09:21 PM
My husband has always had this in his bakery unlike me. I hate this change, the other way of collecting tips was just fine. If something isn't broken then there is no reason to fix it. Also I was wondering when I tip and leave a message for my NBR and yet the stars and coins are still there, is it ok to leave for my next NBR, meaning will I still get credit for those tips?

catgirl477
04-11-12, 09:25 PM
Ya thats the way it was in Resturant, but now it's in all the games! Personally I liked auto pickup better

BorgKitten
04-11-12, 09:32 PM
Ya thats the way it was in Resturant, but now it's in all the games! Personally I liked auto pickup better

They should let each person choose which method they like :)

sparks229
04-11-12, 09:56 PM
It's always been like this for me. But if you're tipping you can just move on and they'll collect themselves. I always thought it was like this for other people too

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 10:17 PM
For me its just annoying I had them a long time ago then they went away I know they collect themselves but idk I just get annoyed seeing them cause my floor gets covered ya know.

hotwingzz
04-11-12, 10:19 PM
I hate that those stupid things came back teamlava please put it back to the way it wAs.

yunchbox
04-11-12, 10:21 PM
My bakery just changed to the new way with huge stars and huge stacks of coins about 3 hours ago. my Restaurant is still the old way. I play on an iPad2. this new way seems to be much slower, especially when trying to cook something. It take so many more taps to finish the steps.

haveabanana
04-11-12, 10:27 PM
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have a few minutes here and there in the day to play and now they double the time it takes to do anything in one fell swoop?!?!!!! I sat waiting for several minutes and NONE of those stupid little stars auto collected...

I play both Restaurant and Bakery and neither of them had this feature until tonight when it suddenly appeared! BEYOND AWFUL!!!!!!!! They USED to be my favorite games but now I am seriously considering deleting them because I just don't have the time to keep them going!

PLEASE TAKE AWAY THESE AWFUL STARS AND MAKE THE XP AUTOMATIC AGAIN!!!!!

Piccolina16
04-11-12, 10:41 PM
Hate, hate, hate it! This might make me stop playing. I almost cleared all my counters because I can't see what lies under the stupid stars. Totally unnecessary.

mingboo
04-11-12, 10:44 PM
Right. They sit for awhile then auto collect.

yes. pink is right. the stars and cions will be auto collected. the next time, before you collect, go to your profile and take a look at your xp. then go back to your bakery and start tapping on tips, do not tap on the "bouncing stars/coins", check your profile again and you will realised that the xp has already been added to your total xp... even though it has not been added to your main screen yet. and for the "red stars" while tipping your nbrs, it work the same way. I have never collect them before and it just automatically added to my star rating. I do not like to collect the "bouncing stars" after preparing my recipe because i had accidently use gems to instant cook them on countless time. and there are some glitches with the collecting of stars from the appliances. sometimes when you tap on the star to collect, it "refuses" to be collected. this is when you need to be real careful! the "star" become an "invisible star". instead on tapping the "star", you are tapping to manage you recipe and constant tapping might result in using gems to instant cook. I rather keep my gems safe and sound and use them on items that i really like. BTW, i do like the "old" way where the stars/ coins just collect themselves instantly with any tapping.

mingboo
04-11-12, 10:46 PM
i am pretty sure there will be more complains on more "mysterious disappearance" of gems....

EricasYummys
04-11-12, 10:59 PM
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! IT'S ANNOYING AND IT LOOKS UGLY! Coins and xp may auto collect but I have seen somebody's bakery who had this annoying version. Well, they got a rolling pin and didn't tap it. Several days later when they went to the same bakery- it was still there! I'm used to tipping, gifting, posting, & moving on. If it stays like this I might not play that often or stop playing for a while.

joeyc0417
07-16-12, 10:16 AM
Yeah I don't like this either... especially in nightclub story because they don't even get bigger when you get a full view of your club... this has been happening to me in all of my games for a whilte now.

joeyc0417
07-16-12, 10:16 AM
while*