PDA

View Full Version : Hello? Mods?

morrie1448
04-11-12, 06:03 PM
I was wondering exactly what the mods of this forum are doing. I see things posted on this form all the time, problems and such. Most of these problems are not just happening to 1 person, I and my neighbors often experience them. However, I never even see a helpful response from the moderators let alone a solution in the game. So the question is, where is all of this information going? Are the mods letting TeamLava know about it or are we just talking to ourselves?

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-11-12, 06:05 PM
Maybe the bugs take a while for the developers to fix.

kooky panda
04-11-12, 06:08 PM
Well I for one spend hours on the forum reporting bug issues, and helping members and reporting back updates.( and so does Greygull)

The community managers are running back and forth between the forum and the team getting information back to the members and helping getting issues solved.
I wish that all issues could be solved in 10 minutes, but that is not always the case.
I am sorry if you feel there are no helpful responses, but I see bugs issues and problems solved everyday.

sweetstuff525
04-11-12, 06:08 PM
I think the mods help a lot ....and they do report to tl so I do t get what you mean

DAmanding
04-11-12, 06:55 PM
I too see issues resolved every day. Certainly there are sometimes issues such as the coin bug that aren't easily resolved, but I've read posts from the TL staff as well as moderators about it and they are certainly not ignoring the issue. Some bugs are difficult to troubleshoot and resolve. Other bugs such as the invisible image of the marzipan candy at Christmas are resolved within a day or two. There are other things such as gem purchase confirmation buttons that TL clearly has no interest in doing, but that doesn't mean that the forum is useless. Questions on when updates are coming, what special parts are for, details about how collectibles work...these are just a few of the things that get answered every day on here.

Afura
04-11-12, 06:57 PM
I see Kooky panda and Greygull on the forums all the time answering questions. It's easy to think nothing is going on when you're not seeing what's behind the scenes. And like kooky panda said, not all issues can be solved in 10 minutes, especially when you're dealing with a game that's played on multiple platforms with users with different settings.

pinkster73
04-11-12, 06:59 PM
Yes the mods here do a great job reporting bugs and such. And answering questions.

yanochka
04-11-12, 07:06 PM
Mods are awesome!!! They help all the time. Don't forget - they are not TL employees and volunteer their time here. The problem is with TL.

freshfoods
04-11-12, 07:09 PM
i think the mods do a good job...

morrie1448
04-11-12, 07:42 PM
it appears that I have misjudged the moderators.... I have to agree with yanochka.... the problem is team lava, the moderators can do everything in the world , but it doesn't make team lava fix things they need to. I understand how problems do not get fixed in 10 minutes I see problems that don't get fixed over the course of months. so I guess I'm blaming the wrong people here. how does somebody actually contact someone of importance? my mother and I have been trying forever and we seem to get no results. I honestly have no idea what to do or who to contact. does anyone else have a clue?

sourlicorice2
04-11-12, 08:23 PM
Well I for one spend hours on the forum reporting bug issues, and helping members and reporting back updates.( and so does Greygull)

The community managers are running back and forth between the forum and the team getting information back to the members and helping getting issues solved.
I wish that all issues could be solved in 10 minutes, but that is not always the case.
I am sorry if you feel there are no helpful responses, but I see bugs issues and problems solved everyday.

I think you and Greygull do a fantastic job. I so wish people wouldn't shoot the messengers. Moderators do the best they can but they have no control over what TL decides to do in the end.

sourlicorice2
04-11-12, 08:25 PM
it appears that I have misjudged the moderators.... I have to agree with yanochka.... the problem is team lava, the moderators can do everything in the world , but it doesn't make team lava fix things they need to. I understand how problems do not get fixed in 10 minutes I see problems that don't get fixed over the course of months. so I guess I'm blaming the wrong people here. how does somebody actually contact someone of importance? my mother and I have been trying forever and we seem to get no results. I honestly have no idea what to do or who to contact. does anyone else have a clue?

Oops guess I should have read the last post. Very nice of you to admit that you misjudged the moderators by the way :)

kooky panda
04-11-12, 08:32 PM
I have not seen a post from you with an issue you need help on. what is the issue you need help with?

pops1972
04-11-12, 08:36 PM
No one likes a kiss up but the forum mods really are the best. Fun too :)

AuntyRose32
04-11-12, 08:39 PM

No, not even TL have a clue....:)

Mods do a great job by the way, always.

pinkster73
04-11-12, 09:01 PM
No one likes a kiss up but the forum mods really are the best. Fun too :)

What? Well I better stop kissing up then!!

morrie1448
04-11-12, 09:03 PM
There's to big of a list to state....my mother and I have repeatedly emailed TL though and they say that they're redirecting us too the development team so i'm not sure what's going on there its been weeks. so in between waiting for responses we look at the forums 4 answers, however, the answers to the questions are really only thing that TL could answer which explains why i'm so dissatisfied with the results i'm getting...so to answer your question there's not really anything that you can help me with unless your a higher up in the TL team but I appreciate your concern and thank you.

pops1972
04-11-12, 09:14 PM
What? Well I better stop kissing up then!!

Lol just kidding. I've sorta thought of them as the teacher. Ha I guess they are just very active members of our forum family. You would be my favorite cousin :)

pinkster73
04-11-12, 09:34 PM
Lol just kidding. I've sorta thought of them as the teacher. Ha I guess they are just very active members of our forum family. You would be my favorite cousin :)

Oh cool!