PDA

View Full Version : Too much food

alpha023
04-11-12, 05:39 PM
I play on a Dell Streak 5, Android v2.2 and got all the latest game update.

I used to sell the items I baked pretty quickly when I was low level, I had to block the door because they ate too fast. But the higher level I get, (currently 73) the slower the food seems to get sold.

Its getting pretty annoying because a 2k serving will stay for about 4 or 6 days. I have tons of ridiculous portions of 90k servings that just stays there. There is enough food to last for 3-4 months without cooking (or without playing the game).

Is it some kind of bug or is it just the way the game goes?

kooky panda
04-11-12, 05:51 PM
This is how my game in too. not a bug.

DAmanding
04-11-12, 07:17 PM
There is a thread on Restaurant Story for the most efficient store design to maximize your sales. It works in Bakery too, I use it to great success. most efficient design (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths))

sunstorm01
04-11-12, 07:58 PM
It's true, find fecs thread on best design using maths- it makes sence, the further the customers have to go, the longer they take, the less they eat. I use fecs table and chair design in all my restaurants- my bakeries as well, because of the amount of ovens I have it was eating away at all my money- since putting this design into place- I at least now stay at the same amount of money. Thanks fecs!! This also helps when redesigning your places as you don't have to think of the path the patrons take. You just use that small design ( which is only 19 chairs and tables..yes 19) thats all you need and design the rest of the place as you wish, without the headache of customers path.

pops1972
04-11-12, 08:09 PM
I just say oh well and store the counter. It's not real food I'm wasting. I don't like the cluttered counters.

xSnowyOwlx
04-11-12, 08:20 PM
I've tried the old "block the door for a few days" trick but it no longer works for me - although others have the "quick-sale". So, I just go with it and add counters as I go. Eventually I'll master all the recipes and have a break from cooking.

chasity386
04-11-12, 08:22 PM
The other day I changed the date in my settings back to December (to try to get different recipes, which didn't work) but it ended up selling all my food & I got over 3 million coins. Then blocked my door until I built enough food back.

chasity386
04-11-12, 08:31 PM
Also I have 2 doors and 2 cash registers, which seems to help.

mingboo
04-12-12, 01:55 AM
it is strange that in BS we complain that we have too much food and in RS we complain that our food run out too fast ...LOL

mingboo
04-12-12, 01:59 AM
The other day I changed the date in my settings back to December (to try to get different recipes, which didn't work) but it ended up selling all my food & I got over 3 million coins. Then blocked my door until I built enough food back.

blocking door is not designed to stop customers from coming in... just be aware that there might be a "quick sale". by setting your time, TL should have sync your game again with their server and bring your game back to normal...before you "*****ed"...LOL

chasity386
04-12-12, 03:53 AM
I wasn't even trying to haha. I changed it back to the right date. I was kind of upset at first I lost all my food. But when I was able to do an expansion with all the coins I got over it real quick :)

DAmanding
04-12-12, 05:22 PM
Also I have 2 doors and 2 cash registers, which seems to help.
Actually this doesn't affect sales. You still have a maximum of 30 customers at a time. The key is to use the layout design in the thread I linked above which shortens the walking time of the customers and gets them in/out quicker.

alpha023
04-13-12, 03:28 AM
Actually this doesn't affect sales. You still have a maximum of 30 customers at a time. The key is to use the layout design in the thread I linked above which shortens the walking time of the customers and gets them in/out quicker.

That T layout is pretty good, I just built the bakery around it and started to see those 1k serving clearing. Kind of sad that you only need 19 tables. Thanks so much for sharing that T desing!

I had 2 doors and 2 cash registers. I expanded. I put more tables and chairs.
I tried all the thing that should influence the amount of food that you sell, but nothing worked.
It would have made more sense if these worked.