PDA

View Full Version : how to or where is the gems just purchased

suga70517
04-11-12, 04:42 PM
approximately an hour ago I purchased the 14.99 'package' of gems on a bakery story. this is my first time purchasing so perhaps it takes some time to have the actual game app receive the gems for use or is there some type of "trick" to receiving these gems.
I've turned on my phone (android o.s.)and turned it back on with no results.

talia110
04-11-12, 04:57 PM
Sometimes, they wont show up as it has been paid for but not downloaded. If you click on the gems on the top of your screen and click to pyrchase the same one, you will get a pop up box saying " you have already purchased gems, download now" it works for me and i didnt get doubled charged.

pinkster73
04-11-12, 05:08 PM
Or you can try uninstalling/reinstalling the game, or rebooting your device.

pops1972
04-11-12, 05:34 PM
I just tried to buy some gems. For some reason this time I had to check "I agree " Google wallet. I Don't know if this is the case for you. Only mentioned because this was the first time this happened to me this way.

kooky panda
04-11-12, 06:03 PM
It does sometimes take a little while for the gems to show up. If you have access to get a copy of your receipt check the receipt and make sure the transaction did go through and it does not state that the transaction was canceled.

You can also email support@teamlava.com with a copy of your receipt to check on the status.