PDA

View Full Version : I can not ask my friends to complete a machine materials HELP

ivettebell
04-11-12, 04:13 PM
The thing is that when I send to ask my neighbors material the notification does not arrive. Please help It happens since I downloaded the original game. I try restar the divice and a lot of things. HELP please

kooky panda
04-11-12, 04:24 PM
try and send out your request for parts before you accept or send any regular gifts.
I also am seeing that when I come back to my game after a few hours I do not have any parts back, but if I force close my game then reopen it the parts show up.

ivettebell
04-11-12, 04:54 PM
i send the request but the part does not came

kooky panda
04-11-12, 06:00 PM
Have you asked your nbrs if they sent the part back to you?

DAmanding
04-11-12, 07:21 PM
If you send out too many requests it can clog up the request system and your neighbors won't get the request for a couple of days. You can only receive 20 parts by request per day. Sending out more than roughly 25 requests is likely to cause problems. I had one neighbor who would send requests to all 200 neighbors every day. She didn't get any parts for several days until she stopped sending requests. Then the next day she started getting the parts because her neighbors finally started getting the requests.

ivettebell
04-11-12, 07:22 PM
I need to know because I can not send notifications to my neighbors of the pieces I need. It is assumed that when I buy a machine I can send notifications to my neighbors to build a machine. I have the valentine version as told me I had to download the original version because of valentines was not going to hold it down for long time, now the notifications always have the checkmark when I am supposed to put it when asked to my neighbors material for my machine. They take them off and as I go out and get back into the checkmarks are made. Still will send but does not get the notice because I do not receive the material.

ivettebell
04-11-12, 07:26 PM
yesssss

ivettebell
04-11-12, 07:29 PM
they say that the request arrive but went they send the part it does not arrive :(

morrie1448
04-11-12, 07:51 PM
I read somewhere that there is 20 max part requests daily. So this may be why your neighbors don't see them...they might get it later in the week though :(

1Coconut
05-04-12, 07:29 PM
if your only allowed to accept 20 gifts a day, does that include your requests too?

PinkStarbelly
05-04-12, 08:52 PM
if your only allowed to accept 20 gifts a day, does that include your requests too?

No .. You can receive 20 gifts daily AND another 20 parts for requesting them so ultimately you can receive up to 40 gifts/parts per day if you request and sccept gifts in the right order.