PDA

View Full Version : iphone system recover, restaurant story account has gone= =!!!!!help!!!!!!!1

Unregistered
11-05-10, 03:56 AM
as title says, help. what can i do T-T

ID 19871008
level 17

Unregistered
11-05-10, 10:23 AM
I upgraded to the iphone 4 and lost everything. Is there any way to put my old storm ID into the new phone so that I don't lose everything?

Unregistered
11-07-10, 07:30 AM
it took me 3days to update my ibook for the sake of my games (restaurant story&empire story&farm story)
when i finally installed all apps on my iphone 4 all my hardwork is not there. pls help! my stormid is: omgdeeny i dont wanna start from begining again. thanks :)

The Lion's Den
12-15-10, 08:44 AM
Hey guys,
I need a reply about what to do ASAP! I'm cooking food and it's on the stove but when I look at the time until it's ready to be served the time is the same.. If someone could reply back soon that would be great!
Thanks

Teamlava's Lil' Helper
12-15-10, 05:03 PM
Hey guys,
I need a reply about what to do ASAP! I'm cooking food and it's on the stove but when I look at the time until it's ready to be served the time is the same.. If someone could reply back soon that would be great!
Thanks

This bug should be fixed in the next update

Unregistered
12-17-10, 12:59 AM
I have the same problem too! Does anyone know how to fix this problem because I don't want to redo the whole game all over again

Unregistered
01-02-11, 09:28 PM
No solution to restore the ID? WTH......

MonkeyBusiness
01-03-11, 08:59 PM
I've got a similar issue here. Upgraded to iPhone 4 and now I'm trying to figure a way to associate my new phone with my old storm8 account. Why is there no option to select a storm8 account on the social pages? There is only an option to register a new one, seems like it would be a good idea to provide an option to associate with an existing account...

stwbryshrtck
01-04-11, 01:32 PM
im having the same problem! i upgraded from an iphone 3g to an iphone 3gs and i want to bring up my restaurant story from before. i dont want to start all over!!! storm8Id is stwbryshrtck

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:32 PM
I did my transfer to new Iphone 4. go to teamlava.com and there is a transfer page. gives infor on how to copy your device numbers on both phones. (old an new)

Download the game to you new device, but do not play it or set any storm Id.
you need to email your old and new device numbers to nobody@example.com

How do I get my UDID?
You can copy/paste your UDID from iTunes or email it directly from your device by using a free app from the App Store.

Email Using the Free App
Install and run Ad Hoc Helper. It will create an email with your UDID. Send it to nobody@example.com.

or you can

Copy/Paste from iTunes
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
Paste the Identifier into an email to nobody@example.com (You should be able to paste into your mail program or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).

then go to transfer page and put in level and old and new device numbers. Transfer is immediate.
Restart your new phone and you game should be there.

good luck

Unregistered
01-06-11, 12:14 AM
Hw do I retrieve my old phone's UDID when I exchanged the previous phone for a new one fr Apple(i did this because my phone had some technical problems). But when i restored back all settings through itunes onto my new phone, the game restarts. It didn't happen to me previously..
Please help!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 01:14 PM
Hw do I retrieve my old phone's UDID when I exchanged the previous phone for a new one fr Apple(i did this because my phone had some technical problems). But when i restored back all settings through itunes onto my new phone, the game restarts. It didn't happen to me previously..
Please help!

i have the same problem..... ahhhh no answers!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:34 PM
it took me 3days to update my ibook for the sake of my games (restaurant story&empire story&farm story)
when i finally installed all apps on my iphone 4 all my hardwork is not there. pls help! my stormid is: omgdeeny i dont wanna start from begining again. thanks :)

Just finished my transfer from iPod to iPhone. Took forever to find the info, took 2 min to transfer.
You need to DL the free app UDID from app store. Launch it, it will prep an email you send to yourself.
Do this with both devices, then go to Teamlava.com. Click on transfer at the top, copy and paste the UDID # from email and place into the right spot. Click on the transfer at the bottom, then reboot the new device.
Your done!
Hope this helps everyone. Have a good day!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:38 PM
Just finished my transfer from iPod to iPhone. Took forever to find the info, took 2 min to transfer.
You need to DL the free app UDID from app store. Launch it, it will prep an email you send to yourself.
Do this with both devices, then go to Teamlava.com. Click on transfer at the top, copy and paste the UDID # from email and place into the right spot. Click on the transfer at the bottom, then reboot the new device.
Your done!
Hope this helps everyone. Have a good day!

The app is actually Ad Hoc Helper. Sorry.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:17 AM
I had to get my iphone replaced and can't get back to my old game. Please help? My storm ID is iLucy6. Thank you!