PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt it be cool..

renai22
04-11-12, 12:24 PM
Hey fellow bakery story game players!
I created this thread so that we could discuss all the thing we think it would be cool to see and experience in bakery story!

One thing that I think would be REALLY cool is if we had discount days, I know that there are random moments where gems go on sale but what if everything was for sale? Furniture, gift boxes, even the things that we sold in the bakery so that we could make a profit much faster before we went to sleep(this would help reduce the loss of coins that has been an on-going issue)..
If you have any other ideas of things that it would be cool to see please post away!;)

22Petshop
04-11-12, 12:43 PM
I would like a "Closed" sign, so we could set it out in our bakeries when we were busy for a day or two or on vacation. That way our neighbors would know that we'll be back and didn't quit the game and stop playing. Then we wouldn't have to worry about getting deleted by our neighbors and wouldn't have to post messages to each and every neighbor asking not to be deleted in advance. This would make things a lot simpler!

renai22
04-11-12, 12:55 PM
Truue! Thats a good one :)

farrels
04-11-12, 01:17 PM
I would like new recipes on the existing machines.For example neopolitan ice cream on the ice cream machine.ID farrels

jellybelly2001
04-11-12, 01:19 PM
I would like to see a refrigerator to store food if we run out of counters

mrdoubtfire
04-11-12, 02:27 PM
I agree with jellybelly. I'd also really appreciate if TL would design everything to be rotatable in all 4 directions, not just chairs

richiebakes
04-11-12, 09:02 PM
wouldn't it be cool if.....

-We had milk in the bakery?
-gems weren't so expensive to buy?
-We had a "bread oven" to bake different types of bread from around the world?
-stars didn't drop all over our ovens and floors and get in the way?
-instead of tapping to cook a bowl cam up and we dragged the ingredients in to make the food?
-we got to choose from a couple background around our bakery like a neighborhood look?
last but not least.....
-we got to choose the way our character looked and dressed by hair clothing and what not?

yanochka
04-11-12, 09:37 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if....TL actually would listen to our feedback and implement features we repeatedly ask for?

hanatsuki
04-11-12, 09:55 PM
I am stunned, all of these are truly amazing ideas including yanochkas comment! I also think its be cool to have mini games of some sort with rewards to increase the "fun" in these games. My friend suggested this because he said he's getting quite bored of this. I also thought it might be cool to create our own characters and walk around to visit neighbours as if our view is the characters view, and we can order the foods ourselves and select how much tips to give! It'd also be cool if they fix the bugs too and make ios and android players equally share the goods and updates!

renai22
04-11-12, 10:29 PM
Yeah, these are all really good I would love a refrigerator!
..I wish our character was custom as well because I am not a white brunette with blue eyes lol.. I would love if we could close and open our shops in regular time (who goes to a bakery at 4am)-especially if the money ends up disappearing in the morning anyhow LOL
I think it would be really cool to have themes to our bakeries (italian pastires, cupcakes, wedding cakes) stuff like that ....its fun to dream lol

pops1972
04-11-12, 10:45 PM
Custom character. Very good. And not having gifts that cause good people act like jerks. Nozzles & Brownies and dragon parts. Oh my

hanatsuki
04-12-12, 10:50 AM
I also thought it'd be cool to design our own exterior of the bakery....so we can see the whole bakery of every neighbour an walk around town and visit everyone and enter their bakeries! The first time I played I remember thinking all the customers that went into my bakery were really "customers" of the community or my neighbours! That's be cool.