PDA

View Full Version : How long til food spoils?

bakerbarbie12
04-11-12, 09:48 AM
If the Forever ovens and mixers let food never spoil, how long til it spoils without them? Do they only spoil only if left on the oven/mixer? Once it is served and on a counter, and your bakery remains open, how long til it spoils?

kattybell
04-11-12, 10:01 AM
This might help: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24930-Food-spoiling&highlight=food+spoils

bakerbarbie12
04-11-12, 10:20 AM
What about food that has been served? I have over 100,000 shamrock cookies.....will they spoil before they can sell?

If the forever appliance only lets you keep the food on the appliance without spoiling, i dont see the point in spending so many gems on one. I'm more concerned with it spoiling once it is on a counter. Thanks.

kattybell
04-11-12, 10:21 AM
What about food that has been served? I have over 100,000 shamrock cookies.....will they spoil before they can sell?

If the forever appliance only lets you keep the food on the appliance without spoiling, i dont see the point in spending so many gems on one. I'm more concerned with it spoiling once it is on a counter. Thanks.

No the food doesn't spoil once it's served on the counter. It will be there until sold out or if you store the counter.

nmishii
04-11-12, 10:22 AM
Food that has been served does not spoil. I have apple pies on a counter that I last made in July 2011. My customers are still eating it.

RoseMeyer
04-11-12, 11:29 AM
I cracked up the first time I saw the giant flies on my food. it can sit forever once its on the counter but those stoves are dangerous!

bakerbarbie12
04-11-12, 12:10 PM
That's so many gems just to be able to take your time to serve something! Luckily when you do get those flies, they are easy to get rid of!

dria_91
04-11-12, 10:17 PM
lol i always Recoil at spoiled food! That big 'ol fly is disgusting! lol

mingboo
04-11-12, 10:51 PM
Food that has been served does not spoil. I have apple pies on a counter that I last made in July 2011. My customers are still eating it.

wonder whether they would get food posioning??... LOL

mingboo
04-11-12, 10:52 PM
i also have lots of item served ages ago, i hope that the health inspectors do not walk thru my door!!! LOL