PDA

View Full Version : I Just Fell Into A Gem Trap!!!!

brukie
04-11-12, 06:44 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: I {} hate it!!! I just lost 10 gems on an oranage oven. Complete waste of gems!!! Thanks Team Lava!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

HmongVillager
04-11-12, 06:47 AM
There's loads of threads on people falling into gem traps and wanting confirmation buttons, join the club.

music908
04-11-12, 06:49 AM
I can't really see how "gem traps" work. When you buy an orange oven for gems, you have to place it first. You don't actually use the gems until you place the item. I fell into a "gem trap" once but then I realized if I slowed down I wouldn't have fell into the gem trap.

pika4ever88
04-11-12, 06:49 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: I {} hate it!!! I just lost 10 gems on an oranage oven. Complete waste of gems!!! Thanks Team Lava!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You aren't the first and UNFORTUNATELY won't be the last due to WILLING INACTIVITY on this company's part. Customer service... not their strength. ;>.

pika4ever88
04-11-12, 06:51 AM
I can't really see how "gem traps" work. When you buy an orange oven for gems, you have to place it first. You don't actually use the gems until you place the item. I fell into a "gem trap" once but then I realized if I slowed down I wouldn't have fell into the gem trap.

Well if you include the fact that sometimes the game lags and you don't think it's not responding and so your fingers are clicking... or fat fingers and you click where you aren't trying to, etc. It's a gem trap cause they haven't changed it after months (maybe years) of complaints and have seem to take steps to even increase the opportunities to loose gems against one's intent. Hence dubbed gem traps. :).

brukie
04-11-12, 07:10 AM
Well if you include the fact that sometimes the game lags and you don't think it's not responding and so your fingers are clicking... or fat fingers and you click where you aren't trying to, etc. It's a gem trap cause they haven't changed it after months (maybe years) of complaints and have seem to take steps to even increase the opportunities to loose gems against one's intent. Hence dubbed gem traps. :).

I was taking another oven out of inventory and didnt realize my finger hit the orange oven. They should have a "Storage Room" where your appliances are stored so you dont buy unwanted items, but then again Team Lava like when you "lose" Gems.