PDA

View Full Version : Your Message Contains Inappropriate Word(s) . . . ?

little_hyuts
04-10-12, 11:18 PM
I have repeatedly received this notice when trying to post on my neighbor's wall.
Yet there is not one "inappropriate" word in my message. . .
I even changed the message up a bit to see if it would let me post and it did not.

Have any of you encountered this problem before?

>(0.0)> also,
I find it humorous that the notification starts with a "hooray!"

nmishii
04-10-12, 11:23 PM
It happens often to various people. Threads about inappropriate words get closed as soon as a mod sees them. So expect this thread to be closed soon.

Inappropriate words within regular words flag the word as inappropriate. Say, for example, "pro" was an inappropriate word. Then "inappropriate" would be flagged since it contains "pro" in it.

lydiatelad
04-10-12, 11:53 PM
I note there is a bakery called mr. sexy but when I pass on his details to another nbr it said inappropriate word!!

Branston73
04-11-12, 12:12 AM
Knob is an inappropiate as I found when I requested it on someone wall.

anmu11
04-11-12, 01:59 AM

Inappropriate words within regular words flag the word as inappropriate. Say, for example, "pro" was an inappropriate word. Then "inappropriate" would be flagged since it contains "pro" in it.

Oh now I understand... Well kind of... Several times I tried to post the word 'zonnig' which means 'sunny' in Dutch, but it was qualified as an inappropriate word. I was wondering which inappropriate meaning this word had in English, but now I understand that the system is just referring to a part of the word. not that I now know which part is inappropriate, but that's ok, I don't have to know. It just makes more sense to me now. Thanks nmishii!

kooky panda
04-11-12, 05:13 AM
I'm sorry, but discussion concerning TL's in-game filter is not appropriate for the forums. Please email support support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) for further assistance with this issue.