PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant story

flyshafinaz
04-10-12, 09:11 PM
I tried to install the original restaurent story but cannot. u have instructed us to install but I cannot. when I go to Restaurent Story noted there installed but cannot find anywhere. Pls help me ASAP

sparks229
04-10-12, 09:37 PM
You probably should have posted this in the restaurant story discussion. You should still be playing Valentine's version because that has the most bug fixes. When the iTunes stalkers (which actually doesn't include me) see an update for the regular, then we go back to the regular restaurant story. :)

kooky panda
04-11-12, 05:22 AM
Please keep playing the valentine version until the regular game gets a manual update in the app store.

What is happening when you try to install the regular RS game? Are you getting an error message?

flyshafinaz
04-12-12, 12:47 AM
No error message but shown installed but cannot find it anywhere

greygull
04-12-12, 08:30 AM
Try connecting to your computer - with iTunes open, you should be able to find it. Uncheck it, then recheck it to add to your device.

I just had to redo a lot to my iPad, and lost a few apps. Once I reconnected and did these steps, everything was back, and took very little time.

flyshafinaz
04-13-12, 01:34 AM
Pls be more clearer. Cannot understand what to do n what is TL server. Tq

kooky panda
04-13-12, 04:56 AM
No error message but shown installed but cannot find it anywhere

Try doing a hard restart of your device. Hold down your on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
Then see if your RS icon pops up.

flyshafinaz
04-13-12, 06:38 AM
I've got it. tq very much. U're alot of help kooky panda n also the rest of the click who tried to help me. successful