PDA

View Full Version : Some tables, food, decorations dont show im confused

asha36
04-10-12, 04:58 PM
Hey I am at level 95 all of a sudden my stuff dont show up. My customers sit in the air!!! Why? Anybody know please help me

HmongVillager
04-10-12, 05:02 PM
I added you to see what was going on( you dont have to accept me lol :o ) and i see your customers being fine and not floating like ghosties, i think its just a "cosmetic error". So maybe u should force close or something.

hunny124
04-10-12, 05:02 PM
That happens in all my games a lot..I thought it might be I don't have a flash player on my phone..but today everything showed up so I am just as confused..

nmishii
04-10-12, 05:40 PM
I'm on an Android an this happens frequently. My customers sit on air and eat air. My decorations are invisible. Eventually the images get displayed.

little_hyuts
04-10-12, 07:18 PM
when my bakery does this:
force closing that app and re-opening it usually fixes the problem.
I am an android user as well, and this happens ALOT.

Afura
04-11-12, 07:50 PM
People already answered you on your original thread in the BS forum, that they too have been having the issue. :( My graphics are occasionally quirky too. I usually end up closing the game and leaving it for a few minutes, then go back in and it's fine.

clover56
04-12-12, 09:06 AM
This has been happening to me a lot, I am thinking it is a memory problem. I have an android with not a lot of internal memory, I placed the game on the sd card but I still get the floating people. So I tried to free up memory by cleaning out my email and deleting unused apps. It's better but still happens.

rayen23
04-12-12, 11:15 AM
I don't have this sort of problem but I think it gets loaded in a while?or try force closing