PDA

View Full Version : Battery Usage

Unregistered
05-21-10, 11:13 PM
This game seems nice and im having a bit of fun playing it. One major concern i have is that it seems to be chewing through my phones battery fast. Considering that the graphics are quite basic and not highly detailed and there isn't that much going on, to my eye anyways, I dont see why it usage so much power.

Just for an example; I can watch about 4 hours of video straight on my phone and use only about half my battery. Yet If I play this game for an hour, first day i was mesiing around alot, i go through more then half the battery.

Considering that the iphone battery is **** to start with, i think that this game should use a little less battery power otherwise alot of ppl wont use it much on the go. If that happens you wont have ppl who get hooked or addicted thus not getting money. that's my two cents anyways.

Dagrud
05-22-10, 12:54 AM
This game seems nice and im having a bit of fun playing it. One major concern i have is that it seems to be chewing through my phones battery fast. Considering that the graphics are quite basic and not highly detailed and there isn't that much going on, to my eye anyways, I dont see why it usage so much power.

Just for an example; I can watch about 4 hours of video straight on my phone and use only about half my battery. Yet If I play this game for an hour, first day i was mesiing around alot, i go through more then half the battery.

Considering that the iphone battery is **** to start with, i think that this game should use a little less battery power otherwise alot of ppl wont use it much on the go. If that happens you wont have ppl who get hooked or addicted thus not getting money. that's my two cents anyways.

There is nothing they can do about it draining yer battery. It's the wifi that drains it, not the game itself.

Unregistered
08-02-10, 11:22 PM
Could be worse.... I don't have wi-fi. I'm told doing everything via 3G is even more draining. I just sit here attached to an outlet.

Unregistered
08-03-10, 09:48 AM
The battery drain is due to the tapping. Fruit ninja does the same thing to my iPod (even though fruit ninja is swiping not tapping). If I am doing fields of strawberries for a while, I just stay plugged into the wall.