PDA

View Full Version : 50 neighbors or Level 50

mica4817
04-10-12, 09:42 AM
When I was on Level 47 & had 43 neighbors, I wanted to expand. It had 700,000 cash & 50 neighbors required. Ok, so I got 68 neighbors & now it's saying that I have to be on Level 50. What gives? Say one thing & does something totally different

pastrychef17
04-10-12, 09:43 AM
You have to be at level 50 AND have 50 neighbors AND pay 700K - those are all the requirements for expansion. I'm in the same boat, trying to get to level 50 now for my next expansion.

HmongVillager
04-10-12, 09:45 AM
Ugh im level 46 but i have little over 200k :/

WendingWanderer
04-10-12, 09:45 AM
You have to have $700,000 AND have 50 (actually, 45) neighbors AND be on level 50 to expand to 22X22. All three required.

ZekeORama
04-10-12, 10:50 AM
Or pay 40 gems. Like many things in life, it's easy and expensive.

DerGelbeKaiser
04-10-12, 01:22 PM
Well, if you just need another neighbour for the numbers but don't expect me to gift daily or visit to water you can add me :-)
I changed my whole farm to one large field to get the money for the christmas tree and all the winter stuff. Originally I wanted to redesign my farm once I had all the winter gear but somehow I've become addicted to the intensive planting. Levelling up and earning coins (and gems) is just so {} easy!! And with all the seasonal crops it's less stressful - five or six fields and, voila, crop mastered.
But once I have my castle I will build a proper farm again!
I think. ;-)

Snapenath
04-11-12, 02:29 AM
Well, if you just need another neighbour for the numbers but don't expect me to gift daily or visit to water you can add me :-)
I changed my whole farm to one large field to get the money for the christmas tree and all the winter stuff. Originally I wanted to redesign my farm once I had all the winter gear but somehow I've become addicted to the intensive planting. Levelling up and earning coins (and gems) is just so {} easy!! And with all the seasonal crops it's less stressful - five or six fields and, voila, crop mastered.
But once I have my castle I will build a proper farm again!
I think. ;-)

Another "voila"... lol

Since level 40, I've always told myself that too, I would redesign my farm to something beautiful, and target after target, I became addicted to the intensive planting too, until recently... and finally the addiction was stronger, and I kept only a little space for buildings, etc... and kept the rest for planting... Maybe one day once I have matered all the crops... (ie... never)

And to earn money and xp fast... just plant strawberries and cranberries... that's what I did with son's farm this week end. He was 47 and had less than 200K. He reached level 50 and the 700K really easily :)

mica4817
04-12-12, 04:53 AM
I finally got to lvl 50 & expanded. Lelia 60 is next but I'm not in a big hurry to get there. I redesign my farm all the time. I mainly keep all my trees out. I love trees & it's beautiful when have a mixture all mixed together. Those items in the Discovery Chest is just too expensive for my taste. Just wondering, how does TL come up with the amount of gems for each item, like the Vila, oh no no, I'll never get that. I've already completed the strawberries & cranberries. Wish it would start over to #1 so we could get more gems from them. I'm past point of hating the Arrowhead in Collections, have over 100, get way too much of them & not enough of the others

lylahmae
04-12-12, 07:30 AM
I finally got to lvl 50 & expanded. Lelia 60 is next but I'm not in a big hurry to get there. I redesign my farm all the time. I mainly keep all my trees out. I love trees & it's beautiful when have a mixture all mixed together. Those items in the Discovery Chest is just too expensive for my taste. Just wondering, how does TL come up with the amount of gems for each item, like the Vila, oh no no, I'll never get that. I've already completed the strawberries & cranberries. Wish it would start over to #1 so we could get more gems from them. I'm past point of hating the Arrowhead in Collections, have over 100, get way too much of them & not enough of the others
I have over 220 arrow heads!