PDA

View Full Version : Profit calculator

m220387jp
04-10-12, 09:35 AM
Hi Guys a little something I wipped up to give you an idea of the best items to be cooking given the number of appliances you have.

I have posted it here http://bakerystory.wikia.com/wiki/Profit_Calculator so please take a look if you have a chance.

Comments welcome there or here.

As you get lots of experience from building not necessarily the most money efficient items it is not "the best way" and I don't claim it is, but it is a very good indicator if you are wondering what the best item to make is at any given stage of the game.

mrdoubtfire
04-10-12, 01:34 PM
Nice and accurate spreadsheets. It may also be beneficial to show how many plates of each item is made within a 24-hour period. Depending on your bakery configuration, one can sell up to 45,000 plates a day according to fecsuper's design. Going along with your calculations, one can make 38,880 cups of Hot Apple Cider on average per 24 hours with 18 appliances, however, many won't be able to sell that many plates. If that's the case, one can use a combination of recipes to accodmate their daily overturn.

GroovyRuss
04-10-12, 04:13 PM
nice now do one for MAX XP in 24 hours :D

AnnasCoffee
04-10-12, 06:32 PM
Great thread! I'll be making more earl grey tea after reading this! Thanks!

shonycakes
04-11-12, 06:33 AM
Fantastic! I spent all last night on the phone to another player working something similar out. We came up with doing apple cyder for 16 hours over night and jasmin teas hourly during the day :) Thanks!

m220387jp
04-13-12, 07:53 AM
Thanks guys, yes doing an XP one would make sense... indeed.

I think you can do better than 45k plates a day but it does involve leaving the phone on which I guess only hard core people want to do that. My layout is around 30 per minute with screen off and 58-60 per minute with screen on. The tables posted are on the screen off assumption as I know most people can't/won't leave their screen on all day. I don't think it can get better because I tried both adding and subtracting tables/chairs and increasing didn't increse while taking away reduced it. Happy to share but its quite simple... just shortest walking distance from door.

I would be surprised to see 45k with screen off all the way but I think he got that with a mixture of screen on and off during the day. I would calculate off all day to be 30*60*23 = 43,200.

m220387jp
04-13-12, 08:03 AM
I can't seem to edit my earlier post...

On second thoughts, an XP one is actually quite simple so not even worth creating tables for it would just be one table. Also it's basically going to best to make a gazzilion brownies. Hands down for XP. Therefore... not quite sure people would really benefit from the XP one. I am slowly building up data on XP from purchasing items. Initial feedback in general you can consider 400 coins gets you 1XP. some items you get a little cheaper but that appears to be the rule of sum at least for tables and chairs.

Keep it up guys and gals.

GroovyRuss
04-13-12, 05:02 PM
I can't seem to edit my earlier post...

On second thoughts, an XP one is actually quite simple so not even worth creating tables for it would just be one table. Also it's basically going to best to make a gazzilion brownies. Hands down for XP. Therefore... not quite sure people would really benefit from the XP one. I am slowly building up data on XP from purchasing items. Initial feedback in general you can consider 400 coins gets you 1XP. some items you get a little cheaper but that appears to be the rule of sum at least for tables and chairs.

Keep it up guys and gals.

that is why a table is needed. brownies not practical. Also it would be nice to see what is the best all around food. i.e. money and xp and hassle to make it.
currently I am in gem mode so not a big deal but when i need to expand i switch to coin mode and when i have no gems and plenty of coin I go XP mode to
get another app slot ASAP. This means baking food i already mastered and spending coin on stuff to get the XP. Many players over look the fact that
certain items are cheap and bring a lot of XP when you buy them. A table of cost and xp you get for all items would be nice also :D

m220387jp
04-14-12, 04:44 AM
True, well for cost efficient making and then taking away, I think you should alternate between peach cobler and croissant. Both give 12 for the first part of cooking (I haven't seen a food that gives more than 12 to start with) and they cost 390 and 590 respectively. Better than buying items to place as that is around 400g per XP. As for not playing constanttly what is the best XP and money will work on that

GroovyRuss
04-14-12, 10:42 AM
True, well for cost efficient making and then taking away, I think you should alternate between peach cobler and croissant. Both give 12 for the first part of cooking (I haven't seen a food that gives more than 12 to start with) and they cost 390 and 590 respectively. Better than buying items to place as that is around 400g per XP. As for not playing constanttly what is the best XP and money will work on that

I mean buying NON food items like tables and chairs. There are some items that bring high XP and are low cost. buy certain items get massive XP then SELL it all then use the money to buy more
then sell it all then keep doing it until the money is all gone. lol

great thread

GroovyRuss
04-14-12, 10:46 AM

forgot to mention that yes the cost to get XP on half baked food would be great in the table also. For me would be very interesting to see if half baking food is better than any of the non food items.
I have been meaning to buy 1 of everything just to see what XP you get but never got around to it. :)

m220387jp
04-15-12, 10:04 AM
No table but from my initial analysis half baking is way way way way way better than any non-food items. You are talking 12XP for peach cobleer and (370) and Croissant (590) compared to next to all non-food items where its 1XP for 400 coins. Also I have made a significat overlooked discovery with regard to the easy oven... its way way way better than just not tapping twice. If you are someone who half bakes for XP then I would suggest to you get one easy oven.. and use that. You should see what I mean.

goleon2
04-15-12, 11:04 AM
I like the informaci?n in this thread, thanks,
I have observed that for one dish served the customer pays either 2, 4, 8, or even up to 12 coins, could it be worthy to set up plenty of one kind counters, so i could increase the % of better payed dishes in one day?... I'm trying to do so... Which means that one love poition is a lot better that one jazm?n t in a table time... Hopefully i would be able to serve very expensive dishes per Minute ONLY... Althoug it means having 8 different counters only...
Any opinion from the comunity?
Nice confusion... Helps me to relax and enjoy the game! Lol

GroovyRuss
04-17-12, 02:01 PM
No table but from my initial analysis half baking is way way way way way better than any non-food items. You are talking 12XP for peach cobleer and (370) and Croissant (590) compared to next to all non-food items where its 1XP for 400 coins. Also I have made a significat overlooked discovery with regard to the easy oven... its way way way better than just not tapping twice. If you are someone who half bakes for XP then I would suggest to you get one easy oven.. and use that. You should see what I mean.

well we need to buy 1 of everything to make sure. The main reason is because sometimes TL simply makes huge boo boos on stuff like that lol

GroovyRuss
04-17-12, 02:03 PM

after my next expansion in the few days i will not need coin for awhile so i will start buying 1 of everything and record the cost to XP for future ref lol

GroovyRuss
04-17-12, 02:10 PM
I like the informaci?n in this thread, thanks,
I have observed that for one dish served the customer pays either 2, 4, 8, or even up to 12 coins, could it be worthy to set up plenty of one kind counters, so i could increase the % of better payed dishes in one day?... I'm trying to do so... Which means that one love poition is a lot better that one jazm?n t in a table time... Hopefully i would be able to serve very expensive dishes per Minute ONLY... Althoug it means having 8 different counters only...
Any opinion from the comunity?
Nice confusion... Helps me to relax and enjoy the game! Lol

do not fall into the how much coin for 1 pate trap you have to subtract the cost of ingredients. red velvet cake gets 12 coin but is not the best food to make profit because it costs so much to make. etc...

yes the more spread out a dish is the more it is served. If you really want to spend the time then store some counters make a low coin dish which forces the chef to combine then add counters back and put out high profit food.

mrdoubtfire
04-18-12, 12:29 PM
Also I have made a significat overlooked discovery with regard to the easy oven... its way way way better than just not tapping twice. If you are someone who half bakes for XP then I would suggest to you get one easy oven.. and use that. You should see what I mean.

Yea, I actually recently just noticed that I received an extra 6 XP preparing the red velvet cake on the easy oven than on a regular one (18 XP for prepping, whereas the regular gave 12 for prep)

m220387jp
04-20-12, 04:16 PM
exactly so fastest active lvling i would say is switching between peach cobbler and the thing next to it. cheapest is with croissant but you need to change page for that.

kiriya_sena
04-21-12, 03:25 PM
..still kind of confused...can someone tell me what does the number of appliances mean?