PDA

View Full Version : You complain about evil bugs

piggiful
04-10-12, 08:16 AM
and they just delete your thread.As I said....the most unethical company ever......
Let's see how long this one lasts.

RoseMeyer
04-10-12, 08:30 AM
I realized that this is happening to me also. I have stopped playing and this is my last post on the forum. I really suggest you join me. This is going to make us bitter and angry, its not what a GAME is supposed to do.

A game is supposed to be FUN!! I happy that I did not spend any real money on this.

Ill check back every so often to see if its fixed and will play again then. These are cute games and I like them, but its absolutely miserable when you don't get your points!~!!!!!

Bye guys! See you on the farm, Ill keep playing that until they forget how to ADD!!!!

piggiful
04-10-12, 08:44 AM
We have so many devices in the family on those games and have already spent plenty of money on it. To quit is basically to throw all the money down the drain. But at some point, enough has to be exactly that....enough.

pinkster73
04-10-12, 08:46 AM
What? What happened?

AnnasCoffee
04-10-12, 08:57 AM
I realized that this is happening to me also. I have stopped playing and this is my last post on the forum. I really suggest you join me. This is going to make us bitter and angry, its not what a GAME is supposed to do.

A game is supposed to be FUN!! I happy that I did not spend any real money on this.

Ill check back every so often to see if its fixed and will play again then. These are cute games and I like them, but its absolutely miserable when you don't get your points!~!!!!!

Bye guys! See you on the farm, Ill keep playing that until they forget how to ADD!!!!

Bye RoseMeyer :(. I will miss you, but I don't blame you for quitting. I'm sorry Team Lava hasn't given this issue the recognition it deserves.

Continuing to play a game that steals your coins is insane! I will be joining you (in quitting) if they don't fix the coin bug with the next update. I don't have any money infested in this game but I have been playing for I long time, otherwise I would have quit already.

Please check back after the next update, I'll keep you as a neighbor and hope you come back:)