PDA

View Full Version : new recipes for existing machines??

kapow78
04-09-12, 10:36 PM
Hi TL & Fellow Bakers...
Some of my specialty ovens have very limited recipe availability, so I'd like to suggest some more recipes for the ones I've got. Also, please also include greater variety of cook times. I'm on an android 2.3.5 and BS is at 1.3.6.02:
Fryer: Fried Ice Cream, Elephant Ears, Funnel Cake, Long Johns, Bear Claw, Apple Fritter
Ice Cream Machine: Neopolitan, Mint Cocolate Chip, Ice Cream Cookies, Moose Tracks, Different Sundaes, Rainbow Sherbet
Truffle: IDK, but I only see one recipe and I'm thinking abt selling the machine.
Dehydrator: Beef Jerky, Trail Mix, Fruit Rollups, Nacho Kale Chips
Thanks so much!
Bonus: I can't buy gems. If you implement any of these recipes, please grant me a gem per recipe. ;)

saralovescats
04-10-12, 04:23 AM
i like the funnel cake and beef jerky ideas! :D

8summer8
04-10-12, 05:01 AM
Please no meat in the bakery that's why I'm not playing restaurant and why I didn't get the fairy kitchen.

HmongVillager
04-10-12, 07:34 AM
I <3 some of those Ice cream ideas :p

meganteddy
04-10-12, 08:07 AM
Hmmm all of those sound nice... Maybe except the things in the dehydrater; this is a bakery

jumphigh128
04-10-12, 08:07 AM
Please add some more to the dehydrator!!!!

AuntyRose32
04-10-12, 08:36 AM
New recipes for the dehydrator would be great, it's such a pretty machine but just having one recipe for it means it's almost always in storage. No meat please:)

little_hyuts
04-10-12, 01:58 PM
new recipes for any of our ovens would be great and much needed. . .
I especially like the ice cream recipe ideas :]
Mint chocolate chip yummm!

ps. no meat!

scarletlocs
04-10-12, 02:27 PM
No meat..... Bakery... Keep sweets.. How about something strawberries or fruits for d dehydrator. Yuck Nacho , Bear Claws and Elephant ears. My opionion. What's a long john?

farrels
04-10-12, 06:11 PM
I agree with the new stuff for the ice cream machine!!!!!!!!!!!! ID farrels

hunny124
04-10-12, 06:15 PM
I think the rainbow sherbert would be a pretty dish to have for the ice cream machine..

renai22
04-10-12, 06:16 PM
There are so many flavors of icecream, so many pastries and desserts from various cultures that we could have.. SO MANY goal ideas that could be not even "theme" based but jsut for the sake of.. after tipping a few tables, leveling up and getting all the available recipes (level 50) its BORING! new recipes, goals is a must! only the new players get to enjoy it, what about the people who have been playing for a while?

sparks229
04-10-12, 09:33 PM
I like ice cream. Maybe if like which every new theme there could be new recipes related to those themes? Unless that's how it is already and I need to pay more attention :/

pops1972
04-10-12, 09:40 PM
It looks like something pretty is inside the dehydrater. The bamboo shoots are ugly. Give us something colorful. Please :)

muggapug
04-10-12, 09:54 PM
How about chocolate dipped dried apricots for the dehydrator and banana chips and a plate of dates.